Help with Something in the Water

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Help with Something in the Water

Post by Merlaina »

Ok, so looking through the HoT achievements there are a few achievements for completing various sets of tasks/missions in feerrott. If you complete all 3 sets you get a trophy that you can place (not great, but 150 HP and 45 poison resist or something like that). I have everything done for it except for the final progression task (will be doing that tonight now that I can request it) and the task "There must be something in the water" (or something with a similar name). Does anyone know who gives this task? I asked in the serverwide channel, my server general channel, nothing. I can't find anything about it on allah or raspers. I've talked to pretty much everyone in the feerrott, and nada. Help!
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Re: Help with Something in the Water

Post by Voragath »

If this is the quest I'm thinking of, you get it from Rupkurr. You jibber jabber with him a bit and get a series of quests about some adventurers. At one point, you get a quest about something in the water. You have to pull the zombies out of the water and kill them as part of the task.

Does that sound like one you've done? If not, this may be the one and you do get it from Rupkurr but I'm not sure how because I just followed his texts in beta and got it but on live I ended up with a shared task /boggle
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Re: Help with Something in the Water

Post by Merlaina »

I found it. It's the second quest from the alchemist guy. You have to complete Protecting the Weak (minded) first. After you complete protecting the weak his dialog option changes to allow you to request either protecting the weak again or the newly opened There Must Be Something In The Water. If you get protecting the weak again (which I had) then if you hail him again he gives some flavor text specific to PtW, so you don't see that he has another task available for you. I'd imagine you can still request it if you know the trigger message, but if you have PtW you can't find out what that message is.

Looks like it's a long task (the number of steps scrolled off the page), but it's the last one I need for the trophy, so I'm going to get it done dang it!