ANGUISH

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
Mintalee
Elementalist

Re: ANGUISH

Post by Mintalee »

Jedis wrote:I might just have to try OMM for fun. Any tips you wouldn't mind sharing?
I think you can just burn him down these days.
Goranothos
Arch Mage

Post by Goranothos »

Cindayen1234 wrote:HoT t4 is good for anguish solo, yes its still 6 actual toons no mercs.

That sucks. I wish SoE would allow one or two toons to activate these older raid instances.

Why should we have to bother people in game in order to d**k around in Anguish or any other older raid instance?

I think I'll post about this on the official forums.
Fleiss
Conjurer

Post by Fleiss »

Goranothos wrote:
Cindayen1234 wrote:HoT t4 is good for anguish solo, yes its still 6 actual toons no mercs.

That sucks. I wish SoE would allow one or two toons to activate these older raid instances.

Why should we have to bother people in game in order to d**k around in Anguish or any other older raid instance?

I think I'll post about this on the official forums.
If you think anguish is bad I still think the MPG trials take like 12 or 18 toons to be able to start the trial. They might do it for Anguish just because you ahve to go their to complete an epic but I dount they would do it for much more. In the end I doubt they do it at all though. For them they look at it like you only need a group to do it (start it), just like a lot of things in the game. Find some people who don't mind running through there for an hour or have a toon that needs their epic. Or get someone who is about to go AFK to join you.
Goranothos
Arch Mage

Post by Goranothos »

Fleiss wrote:
If you think anguish is bad I still think the MPG trials take like 12 or 18 toons to be able to start the trial. They might do it for Anguish just because you ahve to go their to complete an epic but I dount they would do it for much more. In the end I doubt they do it at all though. For them they look at it like you only need a group to do it (start it), just like a lot of things in the game. Find some people who don't mind running through there for an hour or have a toon that needs their epic. Or get someone who is about to go AFK to join you.
Ah but the game has changed so much since I started playing. It is now much more solo/molo/boxing "centric" than "back in the day". To be honest, I can't remember the last time I was LFG. I box my two toons and am perfectly happy doing so. There is very little group content that I can't take on with my boxing duo. Now if someone asks to join me, and this does happen occasionally, I almost always let them unless I'm about to log. But, for me, the social aspect of the game is mostly the serverwide mage channel and the server General channel. Given this, it seems rather outdated to me to require a six (or more) toon group to activate an instance, especially of content that is several years old.

Not a big deal, just kinda annoying.
Vincentt
Conjurer

Post by Vincentt »

At what point (read level) do you think a mage and ranger can duo (with mercs) the Citadel of Anguish?
Fleiss
Conjurer

Post by Fleiss »

Vincentt wrote:At what point (read level) do you think a mage and ranger can duo (with mercs) the Citadel of Anguish?
You cant merc in Anguish.
Vincentt
Conjurer

Post by Vincentt »

doh.

Ok just duo then?
Last edited by Vincentt on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.