Questions about VoA Beta

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
Danille

Questions about VoA Beta

Post by Danille »

FYI everyone!

Got this PM today:

To: danille
Date: 09/06/2011 09:17:38
Subject: Re:is beta open yet?
Beta is up but not open yet. It will be starting towards the middle of the month. More information soon!

Thanks,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Piestro
EverQuest Community Manager
Foaaniel
Magician

Re: Questions about VoA Beta

Post by Foaaniel »

heard beta is up as of 9/14/11, not sure how to get in yet, but alot from my guild telling me very cool Expansion.heard some horror stories, mobs hitting for 20K and trash near lava area hitting for 12 - 16K
In the time of chimpanzees i was a monkey .....and Curious george is my long lost brother
Danille

Post by Danille »

Foaaniel wrote:heard beta is up as of 9/14/11, not sure how to get in yet, but alot from my guild telling me very cool Expansion.heard some horror stories, mobs hitting for 20K and trash near lava area hitting for 12 - 16K

You can sign up for beta by clicking on the link below, entering your information, then waiting till your accepted.

https://account.station.sony.com/authen ... 0&theme=eq
Foaaniel
Magician

Post by Foaaniel »

Thanks
In the time of chimpanzees i was a monkey .....and Curious george is my long lost brother
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

I have a couple of questions not directly about beta but only beta mages would be able to answer these. I do realize you can't post about this until the NDA lifts but I am trying to figure out if my old stand-by spots will be good or if I'll need to look elsewhere.

Are Beza and Zeka still viable xp spots past 90 and if so when do the light blue con's start to turn green?

I currently use the water pet as my primary pet in those zones when doing solo lesson burns but have to be extra careful not to take on more than 3 mobs without having the extra umph AA's (First Spire, Replenish Companion, etc.). Can the new water pet handle say 5-6 mobs up there or has it's tanking not increased enough?

Any baseline parses for the new pets out there? I'm curious how much better the new pets are (both in dps and tanking).
Danille

Post by Danille »

The NDA will be dropping very soon, then be prepared for a flood of information.