Summon Pet Clicky Spells

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
Conjurous
Elementalist

Summon Pet Clicky Spells

Post by Conjurous »

Atm they seem near useless, i got the L93 rk2 version yesterday and tested it out, seemed pretty poor, something like 4600 nukes x9 during the 30 seconds it was up, its like a poor version of servant of ro. And whats worse is the item costs 4500 mana to summon and has 1 charge. I had an idea yesterday that if we could at least get it changed so the item had infinite charges but keep the 5 min recast it would be useful, same for the other clicky at 95 as well. Also they are pet nukes so don't really help us on parses at all unless we are the one parsing.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Re: Summon Pet Clicky Spells

Post by Voragath »

Conjurous wrote:Atm they seem near useless, i got the L93 rk2 version yesterday and tested it out, seemed pretty poor, something like 4600 nukes x9 during the 30 seconds it was up, its like a poor version of servant of ro. And whats worse is the item costs 4500 mana to summon and has 1 charge. I had an idea yesterday that if we could at least get it changed so the item had infinite charges but keep the 5 min recast it would be useful, same for the other clicky at 95 as well. Also they are pet nukes so don't really help us on parses at all unless we are the one parsing.
They are intended to be summoned pre-combat so as to be mana free damage. That is why there is such a high mana cost. Their dps is lackluster atm but it is some damage we didn't have before. They really are intended to be damage during situations you need a little extra or are burning.

And, why are you concerned about what others have on parse data? Necro's have been even harder to parse than this and all eq raiders have known for years that necro's dps is amazing. Does your guild not accept self parses?