VoA pet spells

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
micker
Elementalist

VoA pet spells

Post by micker »

Can you just buy the 91 and or 92 pet spells without any language requirements or do you need a minimun language skill??
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Re: VoA pet spells

Post by Tweelis »

http://home.comcast.net/~mathadon/Guide ... s_Mag.html

Here's a full list of what language skill you need to purchase all the rank 1 spells. According to the chart you can get air, water and fire spells wtih no language reqirement, earth requires 25, gargoyle requires 50.
deadman1204
Arch Mage

Post by deadman1204 »

so whats gonna happen in 10 months when everyone is done doing the progression quests someone needs them?
Last edited by deadman1204 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

All the language req's drop after either 8 or 10 months then you just need to turn in the charms or buy them outright with plat.
micker
Elementalist

Post by micker »

How high of a language skill can you get solo/molo?? Hope you can get at least 50 solo or box.
Aumeldarie
Elementalist

Post by Aumeldarie »

The valley tasks are moloable. You might have a hard time splitting some of them but the mobs are moloable. I can't remember what skill that gets you. The group task would be hard to molo at 91. Sarith tasks are mostly moloable too.
Aumeldarie
Elementalist

Post by Aumeldarie »

I also moloed the kill tasks and a few of the partisan in beast so far. I think if you do valley, sarith and beast that should get you pretty high, over 50 for sure.

The argath mobs are soloable but pathing is the suck on my server for the mobs and pets. Plus it was still packed as of earlier this week. So I would recommend valley over argath for your starting zone.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Argath/Valley if you don't do the missions but all the rest would be 46 Alaran - the missions are worth 12 each. If you then also have the book from that Baga mission that was a pre-launch quest, or from the chest in the mission during the blimp launch events, then that would take you up to 51. Or you can do all the mercenary and partisan tasks in any two zones of T2/T3/T4 and get 4 points that way to also hit 50.