Type 3 Augs

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Re: Type 3 Augs

Post by Voragath »

Goranothos wrote:How high does our Alaran have to be to buy them?
You should be able to buy them as long as you have the Knowledge of Alaran Culture-Advanced flag.

As for Gather Capacity not having a shard, I'll check in with Aristo about what happened to that. All it basically did was shave some time off between reuses. There isn't one for the wizard harvest either and I hear they had issues with theirs in the last expansion.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

On test we definitely had a shard for Gather. I looked at it a few days before they patched them through to live. It was not going to be a power-house shard, it was going to be similar to what our Garg shard is (it shaves 1 second off the re-use timer of Garg pet). Not that, that is bad but it was far from game-breaking so if issues came up it won't be that major of a thing to not get.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Piemastaj wrote:. Not that, that is bad but it was far from game-breaking so if issues came up it won't be that major of a thing to not get.
This was kind of my impression too. Was hoping for something a little heftier. Once I figure out what happened, I'll see if we can get the benefit bumped but I doubt it since these are supposed to be just little oomphs.