OMG Finally!

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Re: OMG Finally!

Post by svenalo »

I have no guess, but I haven't seen anything that would make me all giddy either. Now if there was a "summon dev who actually plays a mage as a main" spell, well then I would be doing flips and...
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Having a developer play a Magician main would probably lead to more nerfs then positives.

Not to mention 99% of the time we have no issues in the group game which is where I would imgaine they would play, most of our issues come from the raid game.

As to a guess I hope they fixed our smurf clicky pets to get Aegis on them.

I am assuming it has to do with pets though.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Arterian
Magician

Post by Arterian »

I'm in beta and not sure what this means.
Darkenr
Volunteer

Post by Darkenr »

Yea, OP is talking about this one spell that's called ****CENSORED**** and this new ability on ****CENSORED**** that does ****CENSORED****.. Actually I don't know anything that's going on in beta, but it's amusing to see the rumor mongers squirm.. ^.^
Danille

Post by Danille »

There are two things: one that went live on test patch - the fixing of the bug that had prevented the enhanced toggles for ghold, taunt and focus being persistant though pet and player deaths for the past few years.

The second is covered by NDA
Cimmaron

Post by Cimmaron »

Gee, I'll throw out a guess - it's a refund for all the AAs I wasted on the now worthless DCA and it's hastens, so I can spend them on the replacement for it.
Image/a>
Vincentt
Conjurer

Post by Vincentt »

My guess: It's having bazaar in offline mode!
deadman1204
Arch Mage

Post by deadman1204 »

new pet models?
Goranothos
Arch Mage

Post by Goranothos »

deadman1204 wrote:new pet models?
Would be cool, but not as big a deal now with all the petamorph wands that have been, and continue to be, released.
Danille

Post by Danille »

OMG #2:

An instanced version of NTOV (Temple of Veeshan) will now drop Rain of Fear Tier 1 raid loot. (with the exception of the final event - > Vulak`Aerr)

There are zero achievements or progression required to get the instance

Any group or raid players can enter the zone, beat any of the 13 dragon events in this instance, and loot current expansion raid gear without having to accomplish any progression requirement at all. The only requirement is that your raid can win the event.

This amounts to a full gamewide raid gear reset, leveling the playing field from all former expansions to have everyone wearing T1 RoF raid gear.

PS. Additionally, Vulak`Aerr is no longer a ring event, in case you feel like fighting all 13 dragons at once. :)
Last edited by Danille on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.