NDA Lifted

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Re: NDA Lifted

Post by Piemastaj »

I never said Avg crits for Spear, I said I am seeing hits over 200k on it.

Your trying to compare 2 things that are vastly different. First off, the timing situation makes Rains very tricky to deal with. Which is why IMHO setting the proper rotation with the correct time to maximize your spell casting is more important then comparing how much DMG each will do. Now what situation are you comparing them to or for? For Burst Spear will win, simply because it is more front-loaded then Rains (takes time to do 3x). For Sustained, Rains will probably end up winning, at least from my parses. However, where will Rains work best in the rotation is the question. Which is why the DPS comparison is not all that important to me, since the cast times are different and the spells hit differently.

W/o times on those nukes your data means absolutely nothing. Not trying to be a d*ck here, but throwing around numbers when comparing DPS does not necessarily work. We also could use how many of each nuke got cast. Unless you had a Bard, you shouldn't have been max Crit either (33+50=83%).

Salvo is very simple to realize what does more DPS. And even if it was not such an overwhelming winner, the ADPS effects and SD you want to maximize would push it over the edge.

7th Also does not stack with Vapor Core, it should but Vapor Core has the same slot used up as 7th does. However they enhance different areas. I brought that up with Elidroth to no avail.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Sampi

Post by Sampi »

Any further info on the new Allaran language quest?

Thanks
deadman1204
Arch Mage

Post by deadman1204 »

First you must do this quest:
1. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=5978
Then this quest gives you 100 alaran
2. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=5979

They are in shards landing and neither of them require fighting