Twitching Snood?

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
Arterian
Magician

Twitching Snood?

Post by Arterian »

Anyone get this yet? I hear it is an EM12 droppable T1 group earring off Cragbeak. Allahs has incomplete information on it.
jarsh92

Re: Twitching Snood?

Post by jarsh92 »

Also found this on alla Black Vertebrae http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item ... tem=108256

Here is the Twitching Snood http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item ... tem=108474

Looks like they both are non-prestige items :) would love a confirmation on it though.
iwantedapet
Magician

Post by iwantedapet »

a guildie got this to drop today on test server off cragbeak .... EM 12 req 92 rec 95 .... no prestige tag .. attuneable so can be traded or found in baz
Cielli
Conjurer

Post by Cielli »

It's his common drop, and he pops quite often ( pops from many of the kangons in the NE valley )... He is an easy solo for a 96 Mage.
Darkenr
Volunteer

Post by Darkenr »

Cielli wrote:It's his common drop, and he pops quite often ( pops from many of the kangons in the NE valley )... He is an easy solo for a 96 Mage.
Solo, or molo? If it's solo than I'm fairly confident in being able to take it with my merc as a 91 mage (with EMVIII). I'd love to be able to have an EMXII at level 92 and be able to really grind out some quick AAs in Beza/Zeka hehe...
Last edited by Darkenr on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cielli
Conjurer

Post by Cielli »

Molo
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

I molo'd him fairly easily...didn't particularly like his DoT, but it wasn't an issue either. That was with a EM16 focused 96 air pet tanking.
Cielli
Conjurer

Post by Cielli »

easily tanked by an em 11 96 air pet, also, 1 reactive merc healer
Arien

Post by Arien »

This guy was top of the list for me when the servers went up, There are about 4 Ph Kangon verdantbeak, I'v killed it 4 times now, and wasnt really putting in much time there to be honest , Drops were 1 x twitching snood and 3 x Black vertabrae. Have also seen him pop back to back for another group there while i was killing the selryah just next to that area, so as stated he doesnt seem that rare at least for now.

His Aoe is supposed to get worse the further away you are but due to the number off mobs round there i always fought it pretty close to where it popped anyway Bst + Mage duo with 2 cleric mercs (1 bal 1 reactive players and pets CH blocking on), cant say we really noticed the damage at all, As above initially tanked by my Em11 96 air then later kills with the em12 Air.

96 Air Pets a Yellow /con what a buzz.

The last kill Was actually in the Underground city, we were killing the Alrans in their quarters for that part of a quest and he spwaned/warped right into the room with us and started wailing on the BST, Have some nice screenshots.

Dunno what its like on other servers but i was offered 300k for the spare black vertabrae that dropped , took 75k and told them not to be so keen to offer so much, That makes me either dumb, greedy or generous depending on your PoV i guess.

Anyhoo, be safe and good luck , Burntbarks decent for the 96 Air to tank by the way in Eviltree mage and bst again with a bard that time, but we tried Seedspitter and he totally Vapourised the pet in seconds summened me and well that was that , went in confident after the burnmtbark win and got our asses on a plate,

Arien
Last edited by Arien on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gnomeland
Elementalist

Post by Gnomeland »

Seedspitter has a ridiculous DoT, that's why: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?i ... ource=Live

77000 / tick for three ticks... Yeah, whoever tuned this was on crack. Don't see how PC tanks are going to fare better with the -920 resist check. Chain casting aegis and hoping he casts the DoT when aegis is on is the only way I see beating him short of bringing 2 PC healers. Previously burning with pet DA worked, but now there's no pet DA.
Last edited by Gnomeland on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.