Plane of Shadows aggro issues

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
rvd

Plane of Shadows aggro issues

Post by rvd »

Not sure if it just me or if anyone else is having aggro and warping issues in Plane of Shadows. Seeing this more on corrupted Akhevans than others but the wandering undead also seem to have those issue as well. On multiple mobs I won't cast after sending earth pet and I will bounce on aggro from 35 to 80 percent just standing there. This has happened multiple times as inwanted to test it out.

Pull with as malo send pet and watch aggro bounce all over.
Any others seeing this?
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Re: Plane of Shadows aggro issues

Post by Voragath »

rvd wrote:Not sure if it just me or if anyone else is having aggro and warping issues in Plane of Shadows. Seeing this more on corrupted Akhevans than others but the wandering undead also seem to have those issue as well. On multiple mobs I won't cast after sending earth pet and I will bounce on aggro from 35 to 80 percent just standing there. This has happened multiple times as inwanted to test it out.

Any others seeing this?
Known issue. It's been bugged and devs notified. It's even worse with the fire pet. Basically, we are getting the aggro from the spells pets are casting.
rvd

Post by rvd »

Voragath wrote:
rvd wrote:Not sure if it just me or if anyone else is having aggro and warping issues in Plane of Shadows. Seeing this more on corrupted Akhevans than others but the wandering undead also seem to have those issue as well. On multiple mobs I won't cast after sending earth pet and I will bounce on aggro from 35 to 80 percent just standing there. This has happened multiple times as inwanted to test it out.

Any others seeing this?
Known issue. It's been bugged and devs notified. It's even worse with the fire pet. Basically, we are getting the aggro from the spells pets are casting.

That issue I know but this seems even worse in Po Shadows on these mobs. I can pull other mobs in the zone in and in other zones and nuke and not get the aggro and warping issues that I see with these mobs. It seems to just be the ones in the inside portion of the zone that have this issue. I will test more tonight in different areas and see if It continues.
Ezlano

Post by Ezlano »

The only agro issue I have experienced in Plane of Shadow is in the mission Breaking the Seal. The mission named that has the knockback is the only one that gives a problem. It seems that once hit by the knockback on incoming, pets can do nothing to prevent it from chasing me to the back of our set up spot. I have to fluster it away with my ranger. Killing the same mob in the static zones is no trouble at all.