Quiet forums : (, CoTF

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
Enkel
Elementalist

Quiet forums : (, CoTF

Post by Enkel »

Well, there hasn't been much conversation on these forums, maybe due to the fact that we didn't get many (useful) new tools, or other, circumstantial, reasons. So, how is everyone enjoying the class in CoTF? Are you parsing where you would like on raids? Anything released in CoTF that you have found useful?
Danille

Re: Quiet forums : (, CoTF

Post by Danille »

Good point.

I have having a blast with this new 1st release of the expansion.

Our guild completed all of the raids in a reasonable amount of time and now we are gearing up quite nicely. Mages seem to be tuned quite well too, with decent DPS contributions during raids.

I have not had too much time to play the group game, but was able to molo almost all of the solo and heroic progression missions.
Enkel
Elementalist

Post by Enkel »

I've also enjoyed the group game, as a mage. Our dps is in a good place, and the missions have been fun. Congrats on beating all the raids, Danille :D
Danille

Post by Danille »

Enkel wrote:I've also enjoyed the group game, as a mage. Our dps is in a good place, and the missions have been fun. Congrats on beating all the raids, Danille :D
Thanks! :) BTW we have room for one high attendance raiding mage!

www.solinvictus.org

http://solinvictus.yuku.com/topic/9372/ ... ayers-only
Enkel
Elementalist

Post by Enkel »

Thanks, but I'm in RoI. Appreciate the offer, though :D
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

The forums have been quiet because, as mentioned, the mages are sitting in a decent place and there was really only equipment and zones released with the new expansion. When it comes time for AA's and then the next expansion, things will hit an uptick.

There are still lots to be done and things to monitor to make sure we don't backslide and a few bugs to work on; so there is plenty to keep busy with. The thing is, people don't have much to say while things are good and LOTS to say when things are bad. ;)