99- 100 Molo (Cleric) Spot: Dead Hills HA

Discussion for those currently involved in end game group and raid content.
ionin
Trial Member

99- 100 Molo (Cleric) Spot: Dead Hills HA

Post by ionin »

Hello guys, I've been gone a while but noticed the end game forums kind of.. lacking haha. I came back about 2 weeks before they started giving out Heroic Chars, I was level 86 and soloed a lot to level up, here is one of my end game spots.

If you have attuned yourself to The Dead Hills, it's just a portal away from EWK, if not, you'll have to take the Gulf of Gunthak Portal, to Dulak, and ride the boat over.

Seek out Gribble Grobblenobber, and get the mission "Into The Hills". http://cotf.eqresource.com/intothehills.php

The mission takes an hour to solo at a leisurely rate, although there are different variations of the instance. You can get undead, pirates, ghosts etc as mobs. The reason I like this mission is that the largest pack of mobs you can get is 3 mobs. The Earth pet at EM 15 with max defensive AA's can handle it rather handily. Use your RS line to offtank.

If you are more of a finesse player that can split camps with Companion/ Drape of Shadows/ you have a root item etc, the water pet can handle doubles pretty easily as well, and does significantly more damage than the earth pet. I try to avoid triples with the water pet, it is do-able however.

If you get Lucky, you may spawn a Named Mob, Bloodsucker. He has a chance of dropping visible slots, as well as rings and a pretty neat proc aura. I would suggest you use your Earth pet to tank him. He's do-able with Air and Water, I guess it all boils down to how risk averse you are.

Keep yourself and your pet fully buffed, including Velocity ( I don't know why people stopped casting this, it was and continues to be awesome). Be sure to use your Medium/ Large Rod, as well as Rod of Phantasmal Modulation ( they do not share a cooldown).

My Spell line up looks something like this: Rain of Blistersteel, Rain of Scythes, Spear of Blistersteel, Relentless Servant, Gather Mana, Thaumatize Pet, Surge of Shadow, Twincast, Aegis of Nefori. The rest is up to you.

I use Malosenic Eminence over iceflame because its A, easier to get rank 2, and B, has a higher proc rate mod.

Good Luck!
Danille

Re: 99- 100 Molo (Cleric) Spot: Dead Hills HA

Post by Danille »

Cheers! Welcome back and thanks for the tip! Great stuff! :P
Forte

Post by Forte »

+1
Forte

Post by Forte »

Sorry, not posting much these days so I suppose I should clarify a bit...

+1 for the OP.

Also... Plane of War rather sucks for the soloing mage, heh. :P