Level 100 to 105 Solo Spots

Discussion for those currently involved in end game group and raid content.
ionin
Trial Member

Level 100 to 105 Solo Spots

Post by ionin »

Hello everyone! I'm back after a hiatus, and I'm very happy to see my other two posts have gotten quite a few views. I was hoping someone would be able to give me a heads up as to what spots are the best experience for a group geared Mage at level 100.

Also, I don't know what the deal is with this new bug fest expansion, but are there any easily acquired Enhanced Minion Items above EM 15? An alla search didn't net me much.

Thanks and: MAGE POWA !!
Sancus
Conjurer

Re: Level 100 to 105 Solo Spots

Post by Sancus »

For xp, your best bet is likely either Gribble HAs in Dead Hills (especially Into the Hills and Scouting Ahead) or the Daily HA Quests that you get in ETWK. The latter may be difficult to solo, however (and maybe the former; haven't done them since they changed the damage output). Experience in TBM Partisans isn't bad either.

As far as EM items, Chitin Stud (EM 16) from Tempest Temple is pretty easy to get, and you might even be able to find it in the bazaar. EM 17/18 from TDS require flagging so that might be a bit tougher. There is an EM 18 in TBM, but not sure how difficult that is to get.