Classic to Luclin : fire pet nerf

Any discussion relating to TLP servers.
Adonhiram
Conjurer

Classic to Luclin : fire pet nerf

Post by Adonhiram »

November 2017 :
*** Progression Servers ***

- Pushed the votes for Gates of Discord on Lockjaw and Ragefire two weeks out. Ragefire voting will begin December 25th, and Lockjaw will begin December 27th.
- An Epic Request (Rogue) - Fixed an issue that made the Toy Chest puzzle nearly impossible at lower levels.
- Fire pets between levels 51 and 60 will cast lower-damage spells until Planes of Power opens on that server so they better match the reduced damage that other pets do in those eras.
The patch hasn't gone live yet, so we don't know the exact meaning of "lower damage". We'll need to test if before PoP, the fire pet stays best option for raiding or not.
Adonhiram
Conjurer

Re: Classic to Luclin : fire pet nerf

Post by Adonhiram »

I had a work peak and was afk a bit, so I don't have verified info. Here the first reaction of the mage community on the DBG boards :

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/ind ... en.245261/

I assume the situation describes what happens on Agnarr which is currently in Velious (so the fire pets are the Kunark ones, Vocarate and Greater Vocarate).

I only hope they didn't broke the PoP and OoW fire pets (the patch message stated they wouldn't), need to check that soon.