Plane of Sky

Magician related/specific quests.
TenthGate

Plane of Sky

Post by TenthGate »

So what's the deal with isle 2? Me and a friend keep going there and find it empty. I zoned in, saw an azzarack and the thing flew away, like up and away lol. And my friend says he saw them all there hours before.

Are these mobs seriously wandering to other isles? How do i beat this.

Also for those who know the place well, what are the chances of a lvl 63 and 66 mage duoing their way to 7?
svenalo
Arch Magus

Re: Plane of Sky

Post by svenalo »

You will likely have trouble duoing there at that level...

As for island 2, I think that's where a monk epic fight was - so folks could be going up there and clearing it for that.

The best thing to do these days is find a necro with keys to corpse-rez you up to the island you need to be on for the drop, and then just do it.
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

I hate to say it but, your server is probably being cockblocked. A lot of EQ servers have high level players that deliberately kill the second or third islands everytime they respawn to prevent other players from keying and progressing higher. They do it to stop others from having the chance to kill the mobs they like to farm. Not a huge issue if you're keyed already, but certainly a problem for new characters to Sky.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Unfortunately that is also a possibility.
TenthGate

Post by TenthGate »

Yea, well we managed to get the keeper of souls to spawn today. But between a 66 and 63 mage + 2 mercs and a sacrificial botted alt, we couldn't take him down. He resists every single nuke i was throwing at him although his HP aren't huge.

We're just going to lvl up and take bigger pets in or something.

Unfortunately the amount of keyed individuals on the server doesn't seem to be huge. It's Mayong server.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

What you can try to do is to target a drake flying around way up high, and see if you can land a bolt on it - if you can get one to hit, it will come down and maybe you can snag a crown that way. It's a hell of a long shot, but you might get lucky.
TenthGate

Post by TenthGate »

From isle 4? What do i use to target it? tab?
Zacatac
Conjurer

Post by Zacatac »

TenthGate wrote:From isle 4? What do i use to target it? tab?
Take your eye of zomm/tallon spell out and see what happens. It used to float upwards in Sky, so you could view the entire zone.
TenthGate

Post by TenthGate »

I did it, we got an ad hoc group together tonight and i got the key to 7 and i got the crown!! That marks a fully finished 1.0!!
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Congrats!