Magician related/specific quests.
Danille

Shield of the Otherworld ~ Guide

Post by Danille »

Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Re: Shield of the Otherworld ~ Guide

Post by Piemastaj »

Wow, that is one of the best guides I have seen for any type of quest. Great pictures. :D

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Baramos
Conjurer

Post by Baramos »

Fantastic guide. Whatever graphic card and settings he's using blow mine away too =P. Grumble - time to go shopping.

I did this awhile back and didn't have this luxury - this guide reminds me of some of the old Epic Quest guides.

The aug is very good. Grab it if you don't have it. If nothing else and you're bored except for raids at this point - it's a good way to pass your time and see areas you used to just follow in during raids. You'll gain a very good understanding of the zones, for sure.

Bara
Zacatac
Conjurer

Post by Zacatac »

Baramos wrote:The aug is very good. Grab it if you don't have it. If nothing else and you're bored except for raids at this point - it's a good way to pass your time and see areas you used to just follow in during raids. You'll gain a very good understanding of the zones, for sure.
I would have to agree. I solo'd this entire series with a merc recently. I saw a lot more of TSS than I had before.
Jedis
Administrator

Post by Jedis »

Thanks, just started this quest today :)