Expansion AA's

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Ivocare

Re: Expansion AA's

Post by Ivocare »

Just an FYI about this list from the devs.
Elidroth wrote:The list of AA's that was inadvertantly released on EQ Players was incomplete and represented only the potential upgrades to existing lines, with no new AA's yet added. There is still a great deal of AA development work to be done, and full details will be coming as we get closer to beta.
qibrme
Conjurer

Post by qibrme »

Elidroth DEV wrote:

The list of AA's that was inadvertantly released on EQ Players was incomplete and represented only the potential upgrades to existing lines, with no new AA's yet added. There is still a great deal of AA development work to be done, and full details will be coming as we get closer to beta.

The main point is the info shown on EQ Players is incomplete, and wasn't for public knowledge yet regardless. I have enough work to do to finish AA's before beta without having to deal with upset players who think they're not getting something they need or want.

Suediwenae...
Jedis
Administrator

Post by Jedis »

Did they take these off EQPlayers? The AA listing I'm looking at now doesn't list any of the new ones. (yes, I have the extra EQPlayers stuff)
Celi

Post by Celi »

Did they take these off EQPlayers? The AA listing I'm looking at now doesn't list any of the new ones. (yes, I have the extra EQPlayers stuff)
proberbly, if board moderators would rather not have them listed here, I have no problem with them deleting my post listing them as they were published by SOE by error, it is a bit like pandorra's box though, now the info is out there, its kind of impossible to put it back in the box.
Danille

Post by Danille »

Since it went out on the public domain, due to SoE's action, I see no reason to delete information that they released.
Calebe
Arch Convoker

Post by Calebe »

The aa's for some classes, warriors, bards, necro's, shaman to name a few are all over their boards. It is my hunch this 'accident' of showing them was to get feedback, and drum up support for the new expansion. I doubt they want them removed because when the dev posted it was released in error there were posts on his thread saying how they are still up. While they maybe gone now, you would think the dev would have them pulled then post and say it was an accident, and subject to change, but to leave it up, let people post how to see them, and then remove them (if they have removed them), just seems a good way to get feedback on an 'accident'.

Calebe
dduble07
Elementalist

Post by dduble07 »

Could we get a real complete list of the aa's in Underfoot plz
Nesb

Post by Nesb »

No, no one knows what they are yet because they aren't done, and wont be for some time untill beta is finished/closed to finished.