AA suggestion when out of idea's

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Calebe
Arch Convoker

AA suggestion when out of idea's

Post by Calebe »

As mages summoning items etc.. is part of the job description so with that in mind, why not give mages the aa's that are veteran rewards but without the restrictions.

Why not an AA to summon a banker, a merchant, and an augment table. Yes I realize with veteran rewards you get them, but why not have the mage get them also without the 24 hour or whatever it is reuse?

I can see a use for them, and I don't think it would take away from any upgrades as these are in game now, and be a simple matter to copy it and change the reuse on them.

I would prefer this to other fluff aa's as call hither or the aa warp ability we got, I can't even remember the name of it.

Just an idea to add a few aa's we could make use of.

Calebe
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Re: AA suggestion when out of idea's

Post by Merlaina »

For the record I use call hither all the time. It's the perfect "My merc is standing there and trying to heal herself like a moron instead of running away" spell. :)
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Merlaina wrote:For the record I use call hither all the time. It's the perfect "My merc is standing there and trying to heal herself like a moron instead of running away" spell. :)
That's funny because call Hitler, er, Hither does not work on mercs =P
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

It used to not, but it does now. I said the same thing the first time someone told me they used it for that. Sure enough I tried it the next day and it worked fine.

Edit: on the downside they often just run right back to the same bloody spot and resume getting beat on.
quseio
Elementalist

Post by quseio »

i have no objection to them but people might bitch and id like the velk slideing ice summon idea better
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Merlaina wrote:It used to not, but it does now. I said the same thing the first time someone told me they used it for that. Sure enough I tried it the next day and it worked fine.

Edit: on the downside they often just run right back to the same bloody spot and resume getting beat on.
OOooohhhh....I am gonna have SO much fun! Thanks! Do they make that falling graphic that levitated pc's make?
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

Yes, yes they do :)
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

We REALLY need a "merc guard here" command.