All the new gear...

Anything relating to the physical - equipment, class balance, etc.
Eandori Raintree
Elementalist

All the new gear...

Post by Eandori Raintree »

Hi Mages,

I just thought I would start a thread discussing some of the new gear that seems to be available in the bazaar from the new expansion, and equivalent gear that I see for sale from fairly new quests.

Most of the gear I'm seeing is around 900 HP/Mana with clickie effects, focus and lots of stats. Some of it seems to be player made and mage only, some of it comes from a pre-expansion quest (Drape of the Ape, Crystalized Ooze Ring, etc.)

There is also an Enhanced Minion IV earring around 800 Mana/HP that can be purchased with simply the crowns loyalty money.

mages... discuss!
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Re: All the new gear...

Post by Merlaina »

I'm a big fan of the chain armor from Feerrott, the Terror Infused line. It's not great, but

1 - It's caster wearable but looks like chain armor. Nice to have an option that's not a robe.
2 - It's not no-trade. It's not even attunable! You can swap this stuff around as much as you want!

I've actually gotten 3 of the tunics. When the 3rd one dropped for me in a task I was boxing I ended up having to give one to my pet. That was one beefy air pet while he lasted. :)
Rathic

Post by Rathic »

T4 group gear looks very, very good for groupers or even raiders who are not fully raid geared. Will be tough deciding between T4 group gear and Tower raid gear.
Tacoma2586
Elementalist

Post by Tacoma2586 »

well groupers will be getting em8 thru t4 now. us em8 users already get to hope for arth em9 if dont have already...yay ;p