Community Round Table

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Malleria
Arch Mage

Community Round Table

Post by Malleria »

lol @ this.

Basically the CL program with a different name. They kept all the old useless people and invited no new ones.

GOOD JOB PIESTRO!

How many more years of Tulisin F*cking us do we have to take before someone does something.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Re: Community Round Table

Post by svenalo »

Hmmm...when did they post news on that?
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

Like 45min ago, I just happened to see a feed from another forum. It's in the community news section.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

I found it - must have posted it after I had read that forum.
Falore
Magician

Post by Falore »

Malleria will be the next major mage to retire from raiding imo, UF and thule saw the departure of a few, next up Malleria imo. It's a great class in group content but it's really hard to be a competitive player and actually have fun raiding as a mage these days :( I mean it just gets to a point where if you KNOW you cant make parse (or are in a guild t hat has a lot o quality players) you just stop caring and it's like "why bother"

I personally really enjoyed being competitive on the parse, but it's all been downhill since tier 7 UF for mages and the only way our class can even hang is if we are in a lower DPS guild / the stars align. I do truly hope the class gets fixed next expansion as it would be nice to compete once more as a mage in the raid game but I seriously doubt it will happen.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Over there at SOE I posted Voragath should be made a member of the CRT.
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

What makes you think I haven't retired? :P

Apparently Piestro thinks Tulisin does a good job, and I just don't like him. What a joke.
Tacoma2586
Elementalist

Post by Tacoma2586 »

if tuli is considered good then the world really is ending lol.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

What are you talking about? Tuli is a beast and has our full support for all of his ideas /nod.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

Q: I have a beef with player XXXX being a member of the CRT. How do I address this matter?

A: If you are unhappy with specific players being a member of the CRT, please refrain from posting about your unhappiness in this regard as nothing constructive can come from such conversation occurring in a public space. Instead, please contact the EverQuest Community Manager (Piestro) about your reasons for discontent with a specific player's membership.

Please everyone feel free to send Piestro a lovely PM about how you feel about Tuli's amazing leadership the last few years ;)