in game poll 4/19

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Aither
Elementalist

in game poll 4/19

Post by Aither »

I hope everyone takes the time to complete the poll if they get it, down with player and pet push !
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Re: in game poll 4/19

Post by Voragath »

How long is it open? I'm knee deep in the last week and a half of the semester so it may be a couple of weeks before I get to it.
Aither
Elementalist

Post by Aither »

I have no idea of how long it will be open, it appears when you log in. It is only 3-4 questions maybe take a min to log in and do it, it also yields loyality tokens per question answered.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Thanks for the info, Aither.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

I voted no on changing it to no push, because there are times when push is beneficial...what we need is to get it to where swarm pets aren't pushing. Players and main pets can be controlled to balance things out...swarms cannot and if the mob shifts enough they tend to pile up on one side making it increasingly more difficult to control the net effect.

Of course, that's just me, and if push goes away I won't be upset either. It's just I don't think a total removal is the proper solution. EQ is getting so overly dumbed down it really is starting to bother me.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

pretty sure they cant eliminate just swarm push w/o getting rid of all pet push. i voted to get rid of it.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

You are probably correct, at least not without special coding, and that won't happen.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Yeah, the devs have already stated that push is an all or nothing kind of deal. It is best to think heavily on it as there are benefits as well as negatives.