Must Have (or nice to have) Clickies?

Things to do once you've hit the max level cap.
Aither
Elementalist

Re: Must Have (or nice to have) Clickies?

Post by Aither »

The snake belt from old blackburrow is actually Koadiac's Expansive Mind, a totally different effect than KEI. The effect is a Increase mana pool by 250.
Fangskin Belt
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM ATTUNABLE
Slot: WAIST
Charges: Unlimited
AC: 27
STR: +11 DEX: +7 STA: +24+2 CHA: +18+2 WIS: +9 INT: +9+2 AGI: +10 HP: +290 MANA: +305
SV FIRE: +21 SV DISEASE: +10 SV COLD: +16 SV MAGIC: +15 SV POISON: +18
Avoidance: +4 Stun Resist: +1% DoT Shielding: +1% HP Regen +2 Mana Regeneration: +3 Haste: +37% Clairvoyance: +3 Spell Damage: +2 Heal Amount: +1
Recommended level of 75. Required level of 70.
Effect: Koadic's Expansive Mind (Any Slot/Can Equip, Casting Time: 7.0)
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

There are a lot of belts that increase mana pool - just need to get the best one you can. Current best group one drops in SS in the courtyard (forget the name of the mob and item, but that's where it drops).
Nylrem0fTest

Post by Nylrem0fTest »

svenalo wrote:There is the vicious rabbit out of the marketplace too - nice to have.
Pretty sure you're talking about the rabbit pet clicky from the Loyalty vendor, not marketplace, unless they added it there too. The cloth cap is also a kinda cool clicky, but unfortunately is a little late now to obtain this year(anniversary quest). It summons a small swarm of drakes. Along that same line is the Lassie dog whistle, only summons a single pet though (quest: Timmi Fell Down the Well!). The rabbit pet is ok, I "think?" it crits for a little over 400 with EM8, cloth cap and whistle are pretty useless imo except to increase damage of the 'of many' line of nukes, they hit for like 30-60 damage each.

Some of the nice marketplace clickies are the endless supply of stat food/drink, the everlasting chocolate bar (creates a 75 h/m/e, 1 min recast, tradable, hearty meal which has targetable click to anyone), bag of plenty, endless turkey, warm milk dispenser (50hp, 75m, 75end temporary drink, 10 sec recast), and the petamorph wand that makes pet a brownie is one I particularly like (super tiny) are the ones I know of.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Yeah loyalty vendor sorry - rabbit runs on the same dynamics as the rage pet. Does some damage when clicked (like 2 pts) and then sends the pet which stays up as long as a rage pet would (meaning our AA's effect it). I parsed the rabbit and it did about 17k damage while it was up...
Adonhiram
Conjurer

Post by Adonhiram »

LOL that's a pretty evil rabbit :-)
Nitfa
Trial Member

Post by Nitfa »

Stack up on Swollen Fungusbeast Gland
hope to land a debuff
then watch him go nuts as you land a snare

it wont help you win but the look on his face is priceless.
Failcon
Conjurer

Post by Failcon »

I love the rabbit, use it in my burn. Extra pet, does actual dmg. Hell ya!

May the elements guide and protect you.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Change on test has the rabbit being unaffected by our swarm aa's now...not sure how that is going to affect things, but the damage amount will for sure be less given it won't live as long.