VoA pets and dps...

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Arterian
Magician

VoA pets and dps...

Post by Arterian »

Here is a super random question...

I'm in Feerrott fairly often trying to join hs groups. Maybe given that the VoA pets are only one expansion ahead they just don't do as much dmg ask would have thought.

91 air pet with em12 would literally take about 4 minutes to kill a light blue con lizard by himself. Is that normal? I know my AA are terrible but I would like to think he could shred through content so much lower.

Any tips?
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Re: VoA pets and dps...

Post by Tweelis »

Leave Feerrott; those mobs have way too many hitpoints for the xp they give. If you're in there for some reason other than xp then by all means stay there but for pure xp grinding you'd be better off in Beza or Zeka.
Arterian
Magician

Post by Arterian »

Understood. I was only there as I have been trying to get headshot groups at temple. At 93, do you think zeka is better xp than a group in Shard's Landing?
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

It depends on the group really. If you're the primary damage dealer in a SL group (meaning you alone are doing say 60% or more of the total damage to a mob) then yes, Zeka will be better. On the other hand if you have a full group of high DPS toons (let's say you're contributing 20% of the total damage to a mob) then stick with SL. Anything in between will be situational. I'd recommend trying both places for a week and comparing them.

Zeka will start to go green at 96 so if you want AA's then stick with Zeka. If you want to level to 100 and get AA's after that you're on your own.