*blink*

Post by najiwench »

*looks around*
Siggy by Eireann
najiwench
Grand Summoner

Re: *blink*

Post by najiwench »

holy smurf, how am I still the top poster???
Siggy by Eireann
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

Between you, Silverblade and Rem the popcorn fest shows made for interesting times. Although you may have one of the highest post numbers here there are people in other forums that put your post count to shame. There are several posters on the shadowknight boards in the 3k+ range and 4K isn't unheard of either.....and their current board is on their 4th domain/site since the beginning of the game.

edit: and there are some of us that read more than post.....and I've been walking away from more political stuff over the last year or so than before due to being fed up with people not knowing what they're talking about. This alone has contributed to the lack of posts on my part and I suspect others as well.
Last edited by Tweelis on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danille

Post by Danille »

najiwench wrote:holy smurf, how am I still the top poster???
For years the vast majority of the posts on this website were in the politics forum. When the more conservative posters on the website, began winning the arguments and making the liberals look like idiots, a decision was made to bury the politics forum in the back, so they would not have to read it any more.

Mahahaha!

Just kidding.

I guess no one can match your vast intelligence and ability to articulate your point of view so they are too scared to posting?

Mahahahaha!

Just kidding.

let me ponder.....
Conjem
Arch Mage

Post by Conjem »

There are not enough active users left to discuss issues.

The Republicans are adept at being the stupid party. The Democrats are in denial on looming debt issues.

Not much has changed.
SilverbladeTE
Arch Magus

Post by SilverbladeTE »

hey Naji :)

Arctic continues to melt despite the smurf denialists
paedophilia by those in high office and murder of the disabled slowly looms as issues that can no longer be covered up in the UK
USA is re-doing the Laos bombing slaughter in Pakistan with drones
our economies are going to crash
etc
--| http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; |--
Art, D&D, 3D tutorials, and yes I used to be a magican, a bloody good
one you smurfing whippersnappers!! :p
Vayl
Arch Magus

Post by Vayl »

Well hello everyone !!!! :P

/Pokes at Dan over the the current NSA scandal and says "I told you so"

Sorry Dan I couldnt resist hehe
najiwench
Grand Summoner

Post by najiwench »

I miss you guys! I've been on Facebook more than anything (and playing WoW)

If you want to look me up, I'm still ranting and raving on FB :) Name's Naji Wench (of course)
Siggy by Eireann
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

najiwench wrote:I miss you guys! I've been on Facebook more than anything (and playing WoW)

If you want to look me up, I'm still ranting and raving on FB :) Name's Naji Wench (of course)
You call that ranting and raving? Go watch Malcom in the Middle on Netflix then compare yourself to the mother. You're slightly twisted but no more so than any other bored adult with lots of energy. :P
Remodius
Grand Summoner

Post by Remodius »

I was cleaning out my bookmarked pages folder and LO! I have found the Tower again. During the Zimzim/Martin trial, I really missed this place.

I'mma look up Naji on the facebook, so I can stalk her like I used to back in the day.

I miss EQ as well, altho I dont play any MMORPGs online. Console gaming took over my world for a while, now I'm dying for something else to do.
I had this really smurf awesome quote by RFK, but because we are only allowed 255 characters, I can't put it up here, so I am writing this in protest of a stupid smurf limitation.