Requesting advice

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Requesting advice

Post by Tweelis »

The thread(s) concerning pet survivability is getting rather heated. I'll do what I can over the new few days to help provide data. I already posted one pet tanking parse for a snake in Shard's Landing from the current live servers. What I'd like to get (from people that play more than I) is a list of good parse mobs to test our pet's ability to tank mobs, mostly T2.

I will do what I can to spawn and provide tanking details for Iremaw and Cragbeak from SL since I'm familiar with these two. What suggestions would the more seasoned veterans be willing to provide? I'd prefer places I can get to invis and named that can be single pulled with little to no chance of adds.

All my pet AA's have been completed up to what's available on live servers. My EM12 focus should provide a decent baseline. I will also do buffless, mage only buffs and full raid buffs (if possible) for comparison.

If anybody else is willing to parse this info and put it in the pet parse section it would be all the more helpful.

Thank you
Mintalee
Elementalist

Re: Requesting advice

Post by Mintalee »

I think a one-to-one comparison has to be done--same mobs pre and post nerf--to get any accurate data. It has to be concrete data, not anecdotal observations.

Unfortunately I don't have any helpful suggestions on what to parse.