Sol Invictus is recruiting one Mage on Tribunal

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Danille

Sol Invictus is recruiting one Mage on Tribunal

Post by Danille »

Hello, Sol Invictus on Tribunal server is looking for one mage!

Sol Invictus Completes Discord Tower - Lord Brekt, Rider of Discord = Dead

2-1/2 months of farming left, everyone will have gear maxed for Underfoot! The timing is perfect and life is sweet!

Sol Invictus is a three day a week raiding guild. We are not a traditional hardcore guild although while raiding you will notice
we are certainly hardcore! We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:30 pm to 11:00 pm CST. We are one of a handful
of guilds server wide who have completed the SoD expansion without a 4,5,6 or 7 night raid schedule.

The other four nights we rest or log in to do all sorts of things in addition to raiding like aug quests; progression tasks and missions;
Underfoot access prequests; run requested events for our guildmates; etc. We have a blast!

Sol Invictus' guildmates love the game and work seriously on advancing their characters while helping each other.

Players who join Sol Invictus enjoy endgame gear, new and exciting content, and have serious fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our mage crew is a blast. We love pet groups and try to have them all the time!

General requirements!

Level: 85

If you are not level 85 you may be tagged as SI, but you must reach 85 before you will start your offical trial. You may not raid with us
depending on the need of the raid until you have reached that mark.

Flags: We are a current expansion endzone raiding guild! Our targets include farming SoD tower and all raids in the SoD expansion.) Please have or be working on your Void F and Crystallos non-raid access.

Resists: Try and have all resists at 425 (min) before buffs.

Connection: Please be able to handle a 54+ person raid without lagging out.

Raid Times: We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 6:30 pm till 11:00 central time. If you are online during official raids,
you are expected to participate. We highly encourage players to log into the game 30 minutes prior to raid time as our raids fill up
quickly.

Reputation: Background and references will be checked. If there is something to be explained, please do it up front.
We want Mages who are skilled, with a good reputation and who have respect for their guildies. Although our primary function is DPS,
prompt attention to requests for DS, coth, and summoned items is expected and encouraged. Please be sure that Jober is potty trained!

Attitude: We will not put up with a drill sergeant or drama queen in our ranks. The Mage crew is focused and highly effective but in
general really laid back.

Expansions: Have all expansions.

Travel: Please have all maps. http://eq.mapfiend.net/mappacks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Equipment: A perma worn EB item or the AA and 2 clicky buff items for those junk buff events. Epic 2.0 or 2.5 is not required.

Alternate Abilities: Have at least 2000 AAs prior to FM status. Key AA's:

General: Innate Run Speed 5, Planar Power 15, Innate Enlightenment 5.

Archetype: Natural Durability 3, Spell Casting Fury 3, Fury of Magic 6, Fury of Magic Mastery 3, Destructive Fury 6, Gift of Exquisite
Radiant Mana 1, Spell Casting Subtlety 3.

Class Specific: Pet Discipline 1, Adv. Pet Discipline 1, Frenzied Burnout 2, Elemental Form Fire 1, Heart of Flame 1, Fire Core 1,
Discordant Defiance 5, Quick Summoning 2.

Membership: Once you have passed our initial screening process, you will be tagged and asked to attend 3 official raids. When your
third raid is over you will be approved for a 30 day trial period or be removed from the guild. During this trial, a discussion thread will
be opened in a private forum and your guild mates will discuss their experiences with you with attention to your skills and personality.

You should spend this time wisely, grouping with people who you do not yet know in your new guild and helping everyone with things
that they need. This is not a time to ask people to help you. (Once you become a full member, you will have plenty of help for anything).
If you spend those 30 days helping your new guild members, play with skill, meet attendance expectations and have a great personality
your trial will be successful.

Once the 30 days are up, a new thread will be posted which will contain a poll with three choices. YES, NO or EXTEND. Based
upon the results of that vote, you will either become a full member of SI, get extended for another 30 days, or be asked to leave. If you
are extended, at the conculsion of another 30 days another vote will be posted with two options. A YES or NO vote.

Don't meet the requirements?: If you do not meet some of the requirements send one of the mages a tell and we can help you get up
to speed. We really enjoy mentoring mages who are working on getting up tp speed.

Contacts: If you are interested in Sol Invictus, please contact Reclues, Danille, and or any officer in-game. (Charsi, Jarlax, Laotzu, Aaeanas,
Plattimakr, or Rezenya)

Application: Once you have read and understood all the above feel free to apply at http://www.solinvictus.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Lifnuker

Re: Sol Invictus is recruiting one or two Mages on Tribunal

Post by Lifnuker »

Would love to but only thing is I dont get home from work until 8pm est :(
Goranothos
Arch Mage

Post by Goranothos »

Well, let's see...

I don't meet the level requirement, aa requirement, flag requirement, resist requirement, can't make most raid nights, have extremely low play time, tend to be a drama queen (er..king), and haven't raided, or hardly even grouped, in years. OTOH, I have a Harley, a Van Dyke beard, and a car crushing Monster Jeep. Do I make the cut? :mrgreen:
qibrme
Conjurer

Post by qibrme »

Goranothos wrote:Well, let's see...

I don't meet the level requirement, aa requirement, flag requirement, resist requirement, can't make most raid nights, have extremely low play time, tend to be a drama queen (er..king), and haven't raided, or hardly even grouped, in years. OTOH, I have a Harley, a Van Dyke beard, and a car crushing Monster Jeep. Do I make the cut? :mrgreen:
:lol: You most likely will not make the cut for the magician position, but I'll bet tha Danille will pass your qualifications on to the Pallys and they will drool over you :lol:

Suediwenae...
Danille

Re: Sol Invictus is recruiting one Mage on Tribunal

Post by Danille »

Ok just need one now! Thanks for the comic relief too! :mrgreen:
iwantedapet
Magician

Post by iwantedapet »

pretty sure i meet most them req. but im on the test server , so if you really need me that bad , your whole guild needs to copy over here :mrgreen: as i cant move from here to there
Conjem
Arch Mage

Post by Conjem »

The Mage crew is focused and highly effective but in general really laid back.
The mages in SI rock.
Danille

Post by Danille »

still looking for one more!