Crusty Mage contemplating resurrection

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Falino-Luclin
Elementalist

Re: Crusty Mage contemplating resurrection

Post by Falino-Luclin »

Gyrospire Beza is off of Fortress Mechanotus (sp?). In the northeast corner of DSH is a cannon that shoots you up there. Near the zone in of FM, there are two catapults, one sends you to Gyrospire Beza and the other to Gyrospire Zeka. Zeka is higher level mobs and harder to single pull so you probably want to stay away from there for now. If you have 3 people or 2 people an a merc you can also get an instance from either one from the Clockwork Warmarshal in FM (he's near the zone in also by one of the tents). Be aware that mobs in the instance do not respawn though.

Feel free to send me a tell tonight if you have any questions.
Danille

Post by Danille »

Hey JT,

Favor to ask you. Once you get to levl 85 or so, it would be wonderful for you to make a post in this thread providing a bit of introspective on your experience rejoining the game and community.
Jaytee
Conjurer

Post by Jaytee »

I'll see what I can do.
Jaytee
Conjurer

Post by Jaytee »

Ding 80 and 81 with 18 AA and 2 Leader Pings this weekend. Finished one more Kith progression task so 3 out of 4 complete there. Did all but one Blackburrow (OGH) task and lots of factioning for Herald. Close to the Aug there in OGH. Did 9 classic MM's have 3 new pieces of gear from them and 16 brews. Bought a lot of new gear in the baz and am working towards 1000AA as next priority. With the amount of xp given per MM thats how I plan to level up real xp while doing AA elsewhere.

Thanks to Falino and Orchox for all their help!
Cravin

Post by Cravin »

Hia JT and WB bout fell out of my chair when I saw your name on a post. just need to have Fire Crotch log back in and start playing again :) hehehehe. As has been said Mage and merc can do most things in game. The game has become definitely become far more Casual player friendly. anyways good to see you back.
Jaytee
Conjurer

Post by Jaytee »

20AA yesterday, 3 MM's and picked up a Crown of the Froglok King, finished the last Blackburrow quest for aug (Run to the Sunlight) - Also realized I had replinish companion rank 3 already but had been using mend companion. I know I kept thinking to myself...my god this mend is useless now...lol
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

Jaytee wrote:20AA yesterday, 3 MM's and picked up a Crown of the Froglok King, finished the last Blackburrow quest for aug (Run to the Sunlight) - Also realized I had replinish companion rank 3 already but had been using mend companion. I know I kept thinking to myself...my god this mend is useless now...lol
Quick question, where is that guy? I've looked all over for him but cant' seem to find him. Also, you had a group to do this right? I've tried solo and mercolo but the see invis mobs and multiple adds keep kicking my butt.
Jaytee
Conjurer

Post by Jaytee »

I duo'd it with Elrique (77 Mage) with 2 Cleric Mercs out. If you drop down to the lowest part where he waterfall is you work your way up and have to go across two bridges and he is stitting there. It is right next to where the slave master pops.
Last edited by Jaytee on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

Cravin wrote:Hia JT and WB bout fell out of my chair when I saw your name on a post. just need to have Fire Crotch log back in and start playing again :) hehehehe. As has been said Mage and merc can do most things in game. The game has become definitely become far more Casual player friendly. anyways good to see you back.
I see you have found our new hideout Crav. :D
Dadani
Conjurer

Post by Dadani »

Tweelis wrote:
Jaytee wrote:20AA yesterday, 3 MM's and picked up a Crown of the Froglok King, finished the last Blackburrow quest for aug (Run to the Sunlight) - Also realized I had replinish companion rank 3 already but had been using mend companion. I know I kept thinking to myself...my god this mend is useless now...lol
Quick question, where is that guy? I've looked all over for him but cant' seem to find him. Also, you had a group to do this right? I've tried solo and mercolo but the see invis mobs and multiple adds keep kicking my butt.
He should be down in the live side of lower guk. Pretty much at the end of the zone. Can zone out behind his throne iirc. If you can track to the water elemental, you are on the right path.
Image Image