Cauldrons Compared

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Re: Cauldrons Compared

Post by Merlaina »

I think they have removed the temporary tag from all cauldron summoned items. At least that seems to be the case for the 78 cauldron. I know I've had an elemental shard in my potion belt for the last several times I've logged in and I can remember exactly when this one was summoned, which was around a week ago (been mostly working on tradeskills lately, so it hasn't gotten used).
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

Tovenaar wrote:You must put cauldron items in the Shared Bank, Guild Bank, or, on another Character to prevent losing them when you die. Unless something has changed recently that I am unaware of.
Anywhere in your bank will do, been that way for quite a while now. I have a bag full of Wavethrashers and Muzzles in there waiting for a time when I stop dying every 10min ;)
Mendoros07
Magician

Post by Mendoros07 »

Yup learned that the hard way... lost 3 masks and 2 weapons.... GRR However thank God that the last 4 times i clicked it I got that pail of crap thingy I have no idea what it's for.
Tovenaar

Post by Tovenaar »

I only have the level 78 Cauldron because my faction with Mitius hasn't moved from amiable in over 800 kills, But I tested it today with a Muzzle and I still lost it when I died, even though it was in my regular bank (Not Shared). They may have changed it for the level 83 Cauldron, but I see no change for the level 78 one.
-Tovenaar Schaduwen of the Time Lords
85 Magician - Luclin Server
Jaytee
Conjurer

Post by Jaytee »

Well that is truely annoying >< They feel these items are so overpowered they have to remove them from us?