Caster primary

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Zacatac
Conjurer

Caster primary

Post by Zacatac »

It looks like they are making up for the lack of choice in SoD for a caster primary.

This one is even tradeable.

http://home.comcast.net/~mathadon/Guide ... Named.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thornscrape Barb
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM ATTUNEABLE
Slot: PRIMARY
Skill: Piercing Atk Delay: 20
DMG: 44 Dmg Bonus: 20 AC: 27
Fire DMG: 1
STR: +16 DEX: +24 STA: +28 CHA: +31 WIS: +13 INT: +21 AGI: +26 HP: +775 MANA: +825
SV FIRE: +28 SV DISEASE: +28 SV COLD: +23 SV MAGIC: +28 SV POISON: +33
Shielding: +1% Spell Shield: +1% Avoidance: +5 Stun Resist: +1% DoT Shielding: +1% HP Regen: +3 Mana Regeneration: +3 Damage Shield: +1 Clairvoyance: 8 Spell Dmg: 4 Heal Amount: 3
Recommended level of 85. Required level of 80.
Effect: Fiery Strike V (Combat, Casting Time: Instant)
WT: 2.4 Size: MEDIUM
Class: NEC WIZ MAG ENC
Race: HUM ERU HIE DEF GNM IKS FRG DRK
Slot 1, Type 4 (Weapon: General)
Zacatac
Conjurer

Re: Caster primary

Post by Zacatac »

Found another one.

Ebon Crook
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM ATTUNEABLE
Slot: PRIMARY
Skill: 1H Blunt Atk Delay: 23
DMG: 51 Dmg Bonus: 20 AC: 28
STR: +15 DEX: +28 STA: +28 CHA: +23 WIS: +13 INT: +29 AGI: +23 HP: +780 MANA: +820
SV FIRE: +32 SV DISEASE: +31 SV COLD: +24 SV MAGIC: +36 SV POISON: +17
Shielding: +1% Spell Shield: +1% Avoidance: +5 Stun Resist: +1% DoT Shielding: +1% HP Regen: +3 Mana Regeneration: +2 Damage Shield: +1 Clairvoyance: 7 Spell Dmg: 5 Heal Amount: 3
Recommended level of 85. Required level of 80.
Effect: Freezing Strike V (Combat, Casting Time: Instant)
Focus: Agreeable Alleviation I
WT: 1.8 Size: MEDIUM
Class: NEC WIZ MAG ENC
Race: HUM ERU HIE DEF GNM IKS FRG DRK
Slot 1, Type 4 (Weapon: General)
Redius
Conjurer

Post by Redius »

Mad Mephit drops another caster primary; tho I don't have the stats for it. Believe that mob is in Foundation or Arthicrex. Can't remember.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Maddened Mephit? It's in Lichen Creep.
nylrem
Elementalist

Post by nylrem »

The orb of the magus from the gold token vendor in brells is pretty decent. It procs a small earth elemental (max hit like 86, does approx 750 damage total) but does help for Jolt, procs a pet about as often as the sympathetic procs, approx 20% of nukes.

Also, definitely get the Urgak's Soothing Stone from the gold token vendor. It procced 31 times out of 100 casts for me off a level 85 test dummy in arena. Almost 7k mana returned on 100 casts, WAY more damage available than a sympathetic aug.

Also, if you 3 box the boomerang mission, you can just hit your alts, alternating between the 2 boxed toons, and get first place, 3 gold and 42 silver every time, boxed toons get 10 or 11 silver each, too, not doing anything. Just park them all up in the bleachers away from the npc gnolls and hit away.

Nylrem of Test, Officer of Tribe, member of Test Server Friends
ganinla

Post by ganinla »

can we get a list of names from the mobs that dropped these weapons and what zone
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

First post has a link to that info already.
nylrem
Elementalist

Post by nylrem »

Finally got Ebon Crook to drop, swapped it out for fully evolved Orb of the Magus because I like the alleviation procs so dang much. Was really disappointed in our mana regen, and these potentially have much more dps over sustained fights than sympathetic dd/pet procs.

It finally dropped on the fourth kill of Glinda Rockchip, 3 previous kills were all earrings, 2 with slot 3, one regular and 2/4 drops had the wrist clay, other 2 had no clay. On the last drop she also dropped Braided Belt of the Bellikos (possibly zone/tier wide rare?)

It may be just my bad luck, but the Underfoot named are spawning much rarer now on test server than when the expansion first came out. Each spawn took at least 2 1/2, up to 4 hours steady killing to get her to spawn. She is exactly where Raspers map has her in Cooling Chambers. Her graphic had the same weapon in hand as when she had earrings drop, some kinda hammer or pick or somthing, so you can't tell by her graphic if she has the crook. She does see invis, does not see SoS, and is kos, unlike the rest of the dorfs there, although the other dorfs will assist her.

2 mages w/ em7 and a chanter bot to direct banish add with 3 healer mercs easily took her down, she has a small ae, maybe 7-10k, and died too fast to see anything else, nuthin much special.

Nylrem of Test, Officer of Tribe, member of Test Server Friends

edited for clarity
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Named seem to spawn quite often in Lichen Creep on bertox...Gnomish Rockomancer for example popped 3 or 4 times in an afternoon. Mob drops T8 BP and Leg clay, caster ring, and an aug... We also get the stalwart a lot (named off a dwarf), the fire spirit mob (forget the actual name), and even have had the Maddened Mephit make an appearance. Oh an the Confused Grekken Pup as well...

Now the one I can't seem to find is Fungalshock in Fungal Forest...part of the problem I suppose is few people hunt there on bertox, apparently doing the progression task quick and then getting out of the zone rarely to return.

Anyhow, named pop rates seem somewhat decent considering...
wire
Elementalist

Post by wire »

Anyone know what drops the T8 weapon Discarded Wand? Thinking of camping it for non-meleeable fights until I get a raid weapon.