Ready, aim.... /spam kozvar and tulisin!

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Baramos
Conjurer

Re: Ready, aim.... /spam kozvar and tulisin!

Post by Baramos »

It is a personal/principle issue.

The Sony forums are a poor place to hold class discussions. I will believe Kozvar is trying to "consolidate" the old forum data into this one when I actually see it happen.

Kozvar went down the drain last expansion. Any vestige of his promising start evaporated. He needs to get out.

No drama. Just the facts.

Bara
Nesb

Post by Nesb »

I don't know wtf you're smoking, but Kozvar is a big part of the reason mages are as powerful as we are now. Yes, we need some sort of mana refill, but other than that, we don't really have any big class issues. Before Kozvar we did.
Baramos
Conjurer

Post by Baramos »

We'll agree to disagree.

In the last year, it is Calebe who's generally been a shining point of reason in the midst of bombast, self-proclaimed "snarkiness", indifference, caginess, and has gone behind the scenes, I'm in a position to know, in order to work around issues and get results that the real majority of Mages wanted to see, not fabricating things of whole cloth, while simultaneously sneering (quite a Magic act.)

Kozvar's posture is improper within the context of the game, and within the context of an obvious role that anyone with "Class Correspondent" attached would reasonably have. Calebe's above response is appropriate and dead-on-the-money.

As far as your "after the fact therefore before the fact" thinking, it is just that.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it awhile.

Bara
Danille

Post by Danille »

nilaman@eqsummoners.com - Nilaman - EverQuest Summoners Head Boss

Hosting Provided by Daneks Vith`Rell

cyricus@eqsummoners.com - Cyricus Bloodbane - EQSummoners Admin