Next Expansion

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Msha
Magician

Re: Next Expansion

Post by Msha »

I would love an AA that would let me redirect my swarm to attack a new target.
Msha Flamethrower
85 Magician
Wind of Tranquility
Antonius Bayle Server
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

I want an AA that casts our gargoyle pets preshrunk.
qibrme
Conjurer

Post by qibrme »

Msha wrote:I would love an AA that would let me redirect my swarm to attack a new target.
LoL i would like that AA as well, for those times when you cant get the new mob to beat on you.

Suediwenae...
Celi

Post by Celi »

I would love a mage instant nuke, or the continuation of the Summon Lava orb line. After all we had instant nukes before wizzes after all, but in the form of the orb's.

Pet Grow would be nice too for them times when you dont want to hide all the corpses, or pet pathing goes wrong.

I would also love to see a Perfected Shrink AA :) Or even shrink clickies added to the Cauldron

Would also agree we need some form of additional mana regen/harvest.

But my number 1 request would be - Bring back the old bolt spell graphic with it flying across the sky! :)
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

I think our number 1 request for the next expansion HAS to be more mana regen, we really need something better then our smurf mod rods or symbosis line. That is the only thing new that I think we absolutely must have. Sure, all of this other stuff is great but we have no regen at all compared to necros and wizzies. And with a 3k+ spell that is in our twist for burns we have to have someway of getting all that mana back, b/c I have hit some pretty rough patches on GOERM procs.

Just my 2cp. :D

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
IblisTheMage

Post by IblisTheMage »

I would love raid-requirement for old content to be lifted, much is solo/groupable, the raid-requirement is only inhibiting gameplay for that type of content.

Also I like summoned nuke-clikies. I like them a lot! :-). Let's get more of those, how about a new Orb, and a new line that is magic based? How about a 5 charge Malo-clikie? How about more charges on the nuke-clickies? It can be balanced very exactly with casting time and mana cost, and it will make it much more attractive (and less micromanagement requiring) to give click-nukie to wizards.

Would also like to be able to transfer offensive power to pet defensive power. For example an AA that gives a buf that lowers my mages dps with 30%, but increases the pets ability to mitigate incoming damage with 30%. It could be like the rune spells that we have, with seperate timer, and similar stats. That way we might be able to keep the rune up most of the time, at the cost of offensive power. Would require skill to use, but would be a boost, that did not increase dps, but could be very usefull in situations where heavy off-tanking is needed.

Lower reuse timer of Frenzied Burnout...

Stronger summoned plate that is better than default on pets. Yes, it is a hazle, but it is fine with me if there is a reward. And it is entirely optional...

Persisten pet without storing it... please. Also persistent pet after death (keeps name and gear when resummoned). This would actually add flavour...
Calebe
Arch Convoker

Post by Calebe »

I would like a velocity aa, click it and it is a permanent buff on the pet so it can keep up with us, and we don't need to mem the spell.

Calebe
Darkenr
Volunteer

Post by Darkenr »

Calebe wrote:I would like a velocity aa, click it and it is a permanent buff on the pet so it can keep up with us, and we don't need to mem the spell.

Calebe
I like it! /signed
Calebe
Arch Convoker

Post by Calebe »

can the moderator move this please to the new Underfoot section so it is in the proper location.

Thank you,

Calebe
Zacatac
Conjurer

Post by Zacatac »

Calebe wrote:I would like a velocity aa, click it and it is a permanent buff on the pet so it can keep up with us, and we don't need to mem the spell.

Calebe
I want it to work INDOORS. I guess if it was permanent, that would work (unless you had to make a new pet), but it's particularly annoying to be someplace where I have to zone out to rebuff Velocity.

I saw the "extended shared health" AA was on the list already, which was another one I've been pushing. I hate having an AA that may or may not trigger, because the range is so @#%& short on that one.