The Magician's Tower

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
EQ Mage Tower

The Magician's Tower

Post by EQ Mage Tower »

Welcome to the new Magician's Tower. I realize nobody really wants to start over. The Magician's Tower had a wealth of knowledge to say the least.

I'd like to thank Nilaman and Daneks for the work they did on the Magician's Tower.
Danille

Re: Welcome to phpBB3

Post by Danille »

Wee! joined the new Mt!
Andorrabell
Elementalist

Post by Andorrabell »

Weve been talking in severwide - who is running this board? Want to know if it will be around for a while before
we start copying information here.
EQ Mage Tower

EQ Mage Tower

Post by EQ Mage Tower »

I'm a Magician from Everquest. I don't feel it's neccessary to get into the details of who I am at this time. I do have every intention of keeping this site up and updated. I haven't promoted this much yet, because I quite frankly don't know enough about how to set all of this stuff up. I'm learning as I go and didn't intend to promote it until it had a bit more of a finished look to it.

If Kozvar ever decides to register an account, I will give him full admin rights to the site to assist in controlling/updating it as needed. If anyone else would like to become an Admin/Moderator on the forums, PM me and I'll discuss it with you.
Andorrabell
Elementalist

Post by Andorrabell »

Good enough for me. :) You want to check your permissions, at least one forum is not giving anyone permisison to post in it (Quests-Mage related)
EQ Mage Tower

Post by EQ Mage Tower »

Yes, I saw. They should have corrected permissions now.

Let me know if there is anything else you notice that's wrong.
Noysyrump

Re: The Magician's Tower

Post by Noysyrump »

Thanks for taking the time to do this. It feels so baren! Where'ss Naji?
Sick Balls!

Xalmat

Post by Xalmat »

Sucks to see the original Tower die such a sudden and painful death after so many years of service :( Good luck to whoever you are in carrying the banner and keeping things going.

The color scheme is a bit hard on my eyes. It's very difficult to differentiate where one post ends and another begins. Anything you can do about it?
Goranothos
Arch Mage

Post by Goranothos »

Thanks for reviving the Tower!
Mackilvenny

Post by Mackilvenny »

just found this place by chance - thanks for starting a new tower - anyone know what happened to the old one?