No, I'm not dead or in prison

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Greygull

No, I'm not dead or in prison

Post by Greygull »

Hey guys,

I don't know if you guys remember me, but I was a frequent poster in my younger years here on the magetower and made a ton of great friends and had a lot of mentors. ( Thats you Nilaman,Loridil, Itchyban and teh rest of the mages of Veeshan!) I seriously was talking about EQ today at work and it made me really want to reactivate, The only kicker is the only info and email i remember for my account is my second box account, which i have no idea what's on it, but i think i bought a collectors pack last time i started replaying again. So I don't think ill be playing Old Grey, as i have no way to access her , and would starting all over again ( yay LOL). Not too worried about it, was explaining the bard concept at work today and i still sounds awesome! Anyway, just wanted to make a I'm back and lurking post, and was wondering what advice I should take, I'd love to get my mage and all associated alts back but I don't know if Sony will be willing to gimme my account infos back as trhe last time I came back was my first year of college and only breifly and i dont remeber the station name nor the email associated with it. ( I've tried all my apst emails, including my college one and no dice.

And so if anyone is Curious, Yes i Did go to college and I am now a Pastry Chef Here in San Antonio Texas. I'm 22 and living life, and Yes, WoW did steal me, but its not that fun for me anymore as my guild of 3 years is in it's death throes, and ive always played for my friends. Would Love to get an Enchanter, Mage and Bard going again ;)
Kshipper

Re: No, I'm not dead or in prison

Post by Kshipper »

sooo much has changed and its all for the positive that you are going to love coming back and rolling out a brand new account is no biggy anymore. No need to chase an old moldy account.
Greygull

Post by Greygull »

Really that easy? If i remeber correctly leveling in EQ takes a while ;)
Redius
Conjurer

Post by Redius »

To put it in perspective, the fastest i've ever seen it done was from 0-level 85 in 13 hours. Granted, that's being powerleveled by a superpowered toon, but it gives some idea of how easy it is to get leveled up nowadays.

I'd wager that you could, without any help, get up to level 75 within a few days of gameplay.
Greygull

Post by Greygull »

Awesome! I think i have all the expansions except seeds and whatever the new one is,m lookin on teh account i ahve it's my level 15 cleric box, hopefully he's holding greygull's cash!
najiwench
Grand Summoner

Post by najiwench »

Greygull wrote:And so if anyone is Curious, Yes i Did go to college and I am now a Pastry Chef Here in San Antonio Texas. I'm 22 and living life, and Yes, WoW did steal me, but its not that fun for me anymore as my guild of 3 years is in it's death throes, and ive always played for my friends. Would Love to get an Enchanter, Mage and Bard going again ;)
OOOOooooOOOO We plan on retiring to San Antonio (or that area) in about oh...7 or 8 years? unless the hubby picks up chief...You'll have to keep me posted on where you're working so we can sample your stuff!

I'm playing WoW right now. The hubby is working on getting a Mac this year and WoW is mac compatible..so that's our big selling point..we're on the Drenden server (annihila, najiwench, and badbh my chars) horde side

good to see you around! *hugs*
Siggy by Eireann
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

Welcome back Grey. :)
pandax
Arch Magus

Post by pandax »

Greygull wrote:Hey guys,

I don't know if you guys remember me, but I was a frequent poster in my younger years here on the magetower and made a ton of great friends and had a lot of mentors. ( Thats you Nilaman,Loridil, Itchyban and teh rest of the mages of Veeshan!) I seriously was talking about EQ today at work and it made me really want to reactivate, The only kicker is the only info and email i remember for my account is my second box account, which i have no idea what's on it, but i think i bought a collectors pack last time i started replaying again. So I don't think ill be playing Old Grey, as i have no way to access her , and would starting all over again ( yay LOL). Not too worried about it, was explaining the bard concept at work today and i still sounds awesome! Anyway, just wanted to make a I'm back and lurking post, and was wondering what advice I should take, I'd love to get my mage and all associated alts back but I don't know if Sony will be willing to gimme my account infos back as trhe last time I came back was my first year of college and only breifly and i dont remeber the station name nor the email associated with it. ( I've tried all my apst emails, including my college one and no dice.

And so if anyone is Curious, Yes i Did go to college and I am now a Pastry Chef Here in San Antonio Texas. I'm 22 and living life, and Yes, WoW did steal me, but its not that fun for me anymore as my guild of 3 years is in it's death throes, and ive always played for my friends. Would Love to get an Enchanter, Mage and Bard going again ;)
Grats on graduating and becoming a pastry chef!!

If you're looking to enjoy the game while leveling up, I would suggest the Mayong server. Mayong is particularly nice because there is an active leveling population on the server. I can pop on at any time of the day and have a group going within minutes at any level. You also get to start at level 51 with 50 AA's and maxed spells/skill levels which is very nice because you don't have to bother farming old spells or blatantly casting a spell over and over and over again just to level your alteration up!

I am thoroughly enjoying playing there now. If you're interested, I can hook you up with an invite to a good natured active mid level guild and throw you as much plat as you'll need to take care of your needs ;) I am one of, if not the wealthiest person on the server, so plat is not really an object for me, heh.

I also box 24/7! I have actually been thinking of starting 2 mages just for the heck of it and seeing how fast/hard I can mow content down with massive mage power! So if you're interested, just send me a PM and I'll hook ya up!
Greygull

Post by Greygull »

I was able to get my level 69 mage back on Veeshan, or Luclin as it's now called and having a blast today, got level 70, cleared out the bank and been mowing down monsters in Paw. Pandax that sounds cool, seems like id need to remake my bard over there, i really love the class.
Goranothos
Arch Mage

Post by Goranothos »

I remember you from the old boards. Welcome back! Glad you got your account back also. ;-)