Complete AA list - a WIP help requested!

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Yaddab
Elementalist

Complete AA list - a WIP help requested!

Post by Yaddab »

Okay, I am sorry, not sure how else to post this but I have been working on a complete AA list for mages on a spreadsheet, which I have uploaded to Google Docs here -

(google docs just needs and e-mail and password to register, and I have had no spam or such from them)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... OFm4Hctj-A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have some gaps especially withthe level requirements for the SOF ones, my colour coding goes sort of like this, and forgive me it is a work in progress

Yellow.. the Start level is correct and the rest are available at the same level
Pink .....I think they are correct
Green... These are the SOF ones, and to be honest I have mostly guessed the levels although the cost should be okay!

I will fill in the descriptions, no problems, wjat I would really like for anyone to check is the level and other boobies!, Hopefully if this works out it will be a simple way to keep us up to date a little with the next expansion going forward.

Oh and the Special ones I haveent touched yet, sorry it is a little raw, but I really was guessing on the SOF ones

Thanks for any help!

Yaddab
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Re: Complete AA list - a WIP help requested!

Post by Voragath »

Not bad. To make it a bit more user friendly, can you rename the columns with the levels instead of the alphabet? That way, as the reader scrolls down they can see what level goes with the box without having to scroll all the way back up.