Summoned Weapons and Worn Haste.

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Mintalee
Elementalist

Re: Summoned Weapons and Worn Haste.

Post by Mintalee »

Which mask is currently the best to use, still the one from the cauldron?
Arterian
Magician

Post by Arterian »

Yes, the cauldron mask is best, but I never bother. I believe with a good pet focus our pets come with a mask already.
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

Arterian wrote:Yes, the cauldron mask is best, but I never bother. I believe with a good pet focus our pets come with a mask already.
Depends on what you term the best. Caldron mask has the best haste, but not so much for other stats. For us, any good focus grants the mask for pet and with Burnout being 85% haste you are already capped. For a different class however like necro, who's haste spell is only 70%, the caldron mask nets the the better haste total.
Janiblis
Magician

Post by Janiblis »

Was curious, does anyone remember the Gates of Discord pet weapon that dropped from doing a series of task, something like "Burning Shank" and what was involved in obtaining it
Ryino
Trial Member

Post by Ryino »

it was from Ikkinz 4, Blazing stone of Demise http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=27112
Eanelder
Elementalist

Post by Eanelder »

Janiblis wrote:Was curious, does anyone remember the Gates of Discord pet weapon that dropped from doing a series of task, something like "Burning Shank" and what was involved in obtaining it
It wasnt a weapon, but a clickable pet weapon summon item. Blazing Stone of Demise, a raid drop.