Hello

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Listan

Hello

Post by Listan »

Hello,

I've taken a few years off from EQ and now have come back. But I wasn't really wanting to play the Shadow Knight anymore and picked Mage instead. I'm having a blast, currently 57. Anyway, hoping to pick up a few tips from the pros here and figure out all this new stuff that has been added since I left.

Listan
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Re: Hello

Post by Merlaina »

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy playing the most awesome class in the game. :) Plenty of good stuff in the library section. Be sure to check out the mage basics and weave/multibinding threads, as they're quite helpful.
Wazza

Post by Wazza »

Wasn't exactly basic! :)
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Listan, your best bet would be to ask direct questions on magely things. For example, what pet would you recommend when soloing. Things like that so we can answer them. Simply asking for tips w/o telling us in which area can get you a broad range of answers that could probably be found by looking around the boards in different areas. Hope that helps some. :D

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Listan

Post by Listan »

Sorry, wasn't asking for any tips yet :) Just browsing around to see what all is here. Looks to be a great resource. Mage Basics is definitely a great start. Thanks guys!