Where are People Soloing in UF?

Things to do once you've hit the max level cap.
Forte

Where are People Soloing in UF?

Post by Forte »

Just wondering where folks are soloing in UF...
svenalo
Arch Magus

Re: Where are People Soloing in UF?

Post by svenalo »

In BR just about anywhere and anything.
In CC the goos, sometimes the undead or the odd traitor.
In Grotto all over the place except right past the BR zone and right past the UQ zone - hard to get singles there for some reason.
In Foundation at the zone in, or in a tunnel entrance.
In Arth by that dwarf near the Fungal zone, picking off ants by the farms, etc.
In UQ in badgerland, sometimes down the tunnel into golem territory.
In Fungal all over the place.
In LC all over the place.
In BT nowhere - can't get singles there to save my life.
In Kernagir up in the passages on walls - can usually get singles.
In Husk not too many places - are only a handful of spots I found I can get singles. One is near the gnolls/kobolds, another is near the bubbling spring, and right at the zone in from Arth.
In Convo right down the ramp from zone in, in a couple spots over by the gnolls/kobolds, in the passages in the upper area, in the room where the end of the Delth event is you can do some of those.

This is with an EM8 air pet, max aa's, cleric merc, just self buffs and whatever the merc tosses on. I can do some of the named as well...but for others I need to bring my cleric bot along to spam cures or whatever while the merc keeps the pet up, and of course there are some named I just haven't found a way to do alone (like the greken named in LC).
Danille

Post by Danille »

And unless your maxed on AA's with Tower raid focus, your not soloing anywhere in UF.
Forte

Post by Forte »

I have EM7 and SoD T3 raid foci, and will hit 10k AAs sometime next month.

So far I've done trash in UQ, Foundation, Arch and PG with no merc, and goos in CC when I feel lazy or am not expecting to be on my own for long ( mostly in UQ for the clicky belt ).

As far as named are concerned, I've had the most success with Grai, moloed her 4 or 5 times... which is about how many times she's soloed me. :P

Thanks for the suggestions, I suppose I'll have to start on my UF progression in earnest soon.
Danille

Post by Danille »

Forte wrote:I have EM7 and SoD T3 raid foci, and will hit 10k AAs sometime next month.

So far I've done trash in UQ, Foundation, Arch and PG with no merc, and goos in CC when I feel lazy or am not expecting to be on my own for long ( mostly in UQ for the clicky belt ).

As far as named are concerned, I've had the most success with Grai, moloed her 4 or 5 times... which is about how many times she's soloed me. :P

Thanks for the suggestions, I suppose I'll have to start on my UF progression in earnest soon.

What is your Mage's name?
quseio
Elementalist

Post by quseio »

Danille wrote:And unless your maxed on AA's with Tower raid focus, your not soloing anywhere in UF.
bs goos in cc are smurf easy i could see doing them with em 7 or less just not real fast u might have to do the sic rbs then pet trick but their easy maybe even easier then br
Forte

Post by Forte »

Danille wrote:
Forte wrote:I have EM7 and SoD T3 raid foci, and will hit 10k AAs sometime next month.

What is your Mage's name?
Sorry... it never occurs to me that folks won't post under their toon's name here.

Forte, on Tunare/E'ci/7th/Mayong next month...

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/chara ... 1295426002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ( This info is reasonably accurate, and perfectly accurate as far as my gear goes. )

I never bother much with Magelo but I'll sync it when I remember, lol.
Forte

Post by Forte »

quseio wrote:
Danille wrote:And unless your maxed on AA's with Tower raid focus, your not soloing anywhere in UF.
bs goos in cc are smurf easy i could see doing them with em 7 or less just not real fast u might have to do the sic rbs then pet trick but their easy maybe even easier then br
Goos are routinely easy, three at a time, unslowed with no merc... Annihilate rk. 3, Chaotic Boon, magic DD potion and all AAs. Most I have handled at once was 6, and only one time when all AAs were available - THAT was a fight! :shock: ( It never should have been, but thanks to the wonderfully unpredictable pathing in those tunnels everyone will get 6 sometimes. Normally I would gate, but the first of three was nearly dead when three more added and I decided to try... and got lucky, especially since all were blue. )
Danille

Post by Danille »

cool.BTW if you link the EQPlayer lite profile it shows the tiny window with the equipment stats too: http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/lite/ ... &resize=no" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tacoma2586
Elementalist

Post by Tacoma2586 »

you dont need tower raid foci just fyi. if you em4-5 with t5 merc youll want max pet aas but can solo goos in CC or some trash in BR. it wont be as fast but doable. will say to be safe for BR named should get em6 or above but.