new stuff

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Calebe
Arch Convoker

Re: new stuff

Post by Calebe »

Dust-Vulak when you talk about mage burst look to the wizard. Anything they get effects the group game, and they don't care, nor should we. We need it and as a bonus the group game gets it, as it should be. We discussed this to death we never should handicap what either a grouper or raider needs because of the effect on the other as long as it is a positive effect. We do not want to go the route of we will sacrifice this for that. We want upgrades, and no downgrades. and never trade one for the other, that is a losing proposition.

Calebe
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Elidroth wrote:IF nothing is broken or overpowered, the FC changes would go out in May.
I know your busy but are we still on the right track for this to get green-lit in the May patch? Haven't heard anything back about it so far so I am hoping its fine, but I would rather not be surprised to find out its not going in.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Elidroth

Post by Elidroth »

Yep. Still on track.

Now would be a good time to put together a NEW collected list of AA requests for the future.. of.. you know.. something...
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

I have sent you I believe 2 lists on 'future' stuff. is that still being looked at, or do you want me to send them again?

And thank you for the feedback.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Calebe
Arch Convoker

Post by Calebe »

Hastened improved twincast AA

New rod aa's for level increase

Level 91 would be 8500 mana returned for xxxxx hit points

Level 93 Would be 10,000 mana returned for xxxxx hit points.

Level 95 would be 12,000 mana returned for xxxxx hit points.

Hit points taken up to the devs and mana returned can be negotiated up (I hope) or down but with huge mana pools of today they seems reasonable.

As always a new GoM AA up to new level cap.

Upgrade Aegis of Kildrum AA to absorb 1 then 2 more hits 2 level AA increase.

An upgraded Pet in a Shell to absorb more before fading.

A pet only AA Damage shield. More powerful then the spell version, lasts for 60 minutes. Useful if your pet is tanking.

AA's to improve swarm pets and Servant of Ro.

Improved pet mend AA to heal it for more. The current one is getting out dated on amount healed.

AA to improve the chance for innate twin cast to proc.

Hastened call of hero AA. drop the recast time.

Group call of hero AA. call the group to your location. Would eliminate need for hastened call of hero AA. (or make the hastened a pre-req for the group call of hero. would allow more filler AA's).

Incorporate Ultra Vision into the breath underwater AA from PoP expansion.

AA to remove the chance for a gate to collapse. After 90+ levels it about time a gate no longer collapses.

More ranks for Force of elements to do more damage.

Improved Malsinia AA to debuff for more.

Turned summoned AA improvement IF there will be enough summoned mobs in a new expansion to make it warranted otherwise no need.

Gate to pet AA. Tell pet to guard here and you roam, and then gate back to pet.

Just a few quick ideas.

Calebe
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Calebe wrote:Hastened improved twincast AA

Incorporate Ultra Vision into the breath underwater AA from PoP expansion.
Just curious: Why does someone ask for this every expansion? It's totally moot now because it's on every helm and even on the defiant helms (even some of the lower level ones,the 37 req one has it). This, imo, is asking for a waste of devs' time, which is why I asked. Those same helms also allow you to breath underwater, indefinitely.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

AA targeted summon invis stones.
Tacoma2586
Elementalist

Post by Tacoma2586 »

really? targeted summon invis stone lol. / gate to pet aa ? sigh we want good things not crap.
Nylrem0fTest

Post by Nylrem0fTest »

Targetted invis stones were one of the most requested items during HoT beta, crap is targetted lev ring, with lev aa being /tgb able, is pointless... or make group perfected invis aa /tgb able would be good, either one. Being able to give a fixed invis clicky to those classes without one is quite valuable during raids when those toons are not in your group.

With the current graphics, I agree ultravision is pointless, however... it's for progression servers, that DON'T have those helms, DON'T have EB on helms, etc... fishbone earring there is still one of the most valuable items, and raiding Phinny still results in many drowning deaths.

Excellent list of
Nylrem0fTest

Post by Nylrem0fTest »

Targetted invis stones were one of the most requested items during HoT beta, crap is targetted lev ring, with lev aa being /tgb able, is pointless... or make group perfected invis aa /tgb able would be good, either one. Being able to give a fixed invis clicky to those classes without one is quite valuable during raids when those toons are not in your group.

With the current graphics, I agree ultravision is pointless, however... it's for progression servers, that DON'T have those helms, DON'T have EB on helms, etc... fishbone earring there is still one of the most valuable items, and raiding Phinny still results in many drowning deaths.

Excellent list of AA Calebe.