ANGUISH

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
mage76

ANGUISH

Post by mage76 »

Hi all have a question.i'm close to finishing 2.0 just 4 fights which i think can be 1 grouped and a trip to Anguish.Just woundering if Anguish can be 1 group just for the drop i need its the globe.I'm stayin at 76 til i get my epic and decided to work on AA's while i am at this lvl but now the AA's are almost maxed and i still need a trip to Anguish.I have read up on the events 2 i serously wanna stay away from but there is a weaker boss that drops the item can it be done? i heard it can just wanna get your take on it and what i will need lvl wise and i am aware of the classes that will be needed.hope some of you can help me out with some input thanxs
Obiar 76 mage
Zek
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Re: ANGUISH

Post by Tweelis »

you need to have 6 people in a group to request an instance. I have no idea if you can you use the offline trick to request it or not.

I know most (maybe all by now) of the bosses have been solo'd; it just depends on your gear, skill and level.
mage76

Post by mage76 »

I myself cannot no way i am in defiant gear with mixed sod stuff my guild is not very big but a few 80-90 toons cleric enchanter Sk and a tank or too.they are all well geared i am slowly gettin there but for what you said is good to hear gonna run that past them to get it done so 1 grouped it can be done thnxs so much for that info lookin foward to gettin my 2.0
Aither
Elementalist

Post by Aither »

What server are you on, if it were Drinal i could assist you .
Aither
Elementalist

Post by Aither »

Nevermind saw in another post that you are on Zek.
mage76

Post by mage76 »

Tweelis wrote:you need to have 6 people in a group to request an instance. I have no idea if you can you use the offline trick to request it or not.

I know most (maybe all by now) of the bosses have been solo'd; it just depends on your gear, skill and level.
i amy have read this wrong on alla but i thought that once group is ready you just click the gate and it begins.I did not see anything about talkin to NPC for quest.I'm 76 so i dont need to do the trials as you are able to enter at lvl 68.Takin a lvl 60 raid mob i cant do it alone if i could that would be a long fight i am guessin over an hour mabe more,I'll run out of mana before i get to 80 if i make it that far.Trash mobs i think i can handle with some problems but should be ok on them.As for 1 grouping think i am gonna ask guildies to try it the worst that can happin is we wipe!
mage76

Post by mage76 »

Thanxs Aither for offering
Cindayen1234
Magician

Post by Cindayen1234 »

One of these days im gonna grow the balls and try to solo keldovan. Being a group geared mage might make it a bit of a challenge. I think i can do it! I dunno though some raid mages think group mages cant live up to snuff but im pretty sure i can.
mage76

Post by mage76 »

Cindayen i have no doubt you can take him the problem is in the pits all the adds you gotta watch out for.As i read its his power in order to get him to lose Hp fast gotta kill some of the pit mobs.Still reading more on it but thats where i am atm he seems nasty
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Group mages can get over 50k mana now, with EM 8.

And that is a lie. Raiding mages do not think group mages suck, or are bad mages. Raiding mages think mages like Tuli (omg i loves DSes) are bad and suck. There are som gifted group mages out there, raiding is only 1 aspect of the game.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams