Opinion on box team.

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Vecci
Trial Member

Opinion on box team.

Post by Vecci »

Right now I have 90 sk, and 90 mage. I do not have time to keep all of my boxxes up, so i'm dropping it to, two toons.
I was wondering what you guys though would be the most powerful duo, sk/+ or mage/+ any combo that comes to mind, or
any other thoughts.

thanks for the help, I'm really open to playing any combo, with the main as the sk, or the mage. Just looking for what you think
would be the best, keeping in mind I will only really play with my self, and possible a friend who's a cleric. but not all that often. thanks for the info!
Savil
Arch Mage

Re: Opinion on box team.

Post by Savil »

Vecci wrote:Right now I have 90 sk, and 90 mage. I do not have time to keep all of my boxxes up, so i'm dropping it to, two toons.
I was wondering what you guys though would be the most powerful duo, sk/+ or mage/+ any combo that comes to mind, or
any other thoughts.

thanks for the help, I'm really open to playing any combo, with the main as the sk, or the mage. Just looking for what you think
would be the best, keeping in mind I will only really play with my self, and possible a friend who's a cleric. but not all that often. thanks for the info!
Its very hard to beat bard / mage.

savil
dilrodel

Post by dilrodel »

Savil wrote:
Vecci wrote:Right now I have 90 sk, and 90 mage. I do not have time to keep all of my boxxes up, so i'm dropping it to, two toons.
any other thoughts.

Its very hard to beat bard / mage.

savil
Or .. Bard and 4 mages ! (/duck)
smokei
Trial Member

Post by smokei »

I use SK and Mage and love it. Can definitely see benefits of other classes such as bard, but really enjoy the abilities covered with SK and Mage duo.

Smokei