new expansion (minion VIII pet focus )

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
bobipet
Magician

new expansion (minion VIII pet focus )

Post by bobipet »

humm, with the new expansion coming out soon (november ),all the players with ""only"" got a group pet focus like the minion VIII will need to use the HOT pets even with the increasing of levels,since the pet with minion 8 should be better than the lv 91 one with no pet focus at all...........

i expect some problem to get a new pet focus since the named who will drop an "upgrade"' will be perma camped at 1st.......so i might use the lv 86 pet for a while once the expansion come out......
Last edited by bobipet on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calebe
Arch Convoker

Re: new expansion (minion VIII pet focus )

Post by Calebe »

My guess is EM8 will work on the 91(+) pets or the pets out of the box will equal the same stats as the EM8 and get no boost from it. You will want to use the newer pets if just for the added levels they will have, they will hit the mob more often and in lower content be even better. Of course we won't know till expansion released but that is my guess. EM8 will work or won't be needed to make the new pets better then the old with EM8. If not we are stagnating way to much.

Calebe
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Focii are on a rolling upgrade. The top group focus usually works on the new pets and I think the allahkazam parse is having an issue since max level is 90 atm; this makes it look like EM 8 isn't going to work.

If EM 8 isn't working on the new pets, I'm sure someone in beta will make a statement to the devs. I know I'll mention it if I'm in beta.

By rolling upgrade I mean that the 3 lowest working focii are usually no longer working on the new pets and we gain 3 more focii that work on the old pets. So, you gain 3 and lose 3. This is just a general trend.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Alla's has the max pet levels for EM4 through EM10 at 90, EM11 and EM12 at 95, EM13 and EM14 at 100, and EM15 and EM16 at 105. For min level they are all 76 until EM13/14 which are 81 and EM15/16 which are 86. So unless they revert it back to the 'groups of three' thing they started a while back, it is looking more like they are going in groups of two now. But then there are 3 new ones for the new expansion...so who knows their intent.
Last edited by svenalo on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

Aristo. Nuff said.