AA Suggestions

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Proper
Trial Member

AA Suggestions

Post by Proper »

Hey Guys,

Think I'll follow suit here with everyone else and ask "What AA Should I get next!?" Little background is I've been playing for years on and off, basically make it to end-level and get end-group gear and get bored and quit till next expansion which is reason for the low AA #. I spend all my time either Grouping or Soloing in SS/MC atm. Would like to have my AA Path reflect this trend and would love some input.

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/chara ... 1295448558

Currently working on finishing out Elemental Alacrity, Was then thinking Desctructive Fury and Fury of Magic.
Aither
Elementalist

Re: AA Suggestions

Post by Aither »

Max out your Spell Casting Subtlety, then unload aa's into pet,you'll want to beef him up as much as you possibly can if you are soloing alot. After doing those (which will probally take you a bit of time) max out your crit chance and crit strenth aa's.
Everyone play's a bit differently, so the choices are always yours. There are also quite a few posts similar to yours already on the tower, take a look at those and get a feel for what you'd like to do first. Take whichever road you like, they all end up at the same destination eventually (max aa).
Shardin
Conjurer

Re: AA Suggestions

Post by Shardin »

a
Last edited by Shardin on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.