Spell DPS

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Tlobad

Spell DPS

Post by Tlobad »

This may be the wrong subforum for this (sorry if it is).

Is it just me or Meleequest dps is pretty high in VOA (and was in HOT). I am unsure if Mages in my guild just slack (I raid on my necro ATM) but did casters not get enough loving in VOA?

The new spear line (new to me) seems to be a step in the right direction but the recast or damage should be adjusted. My best friend is a Wizard and it is pretty close to there high nuke but with double the recast. I know we are not suppose to be wizards but Wizards and Mages seem pretty far behind Zerkers/Bstlords/Rogues. In my guild I have notice our melee breaking 100k. My best on necro is around 40k on the tier 2 VOA S city raid on the final boss. Granted this one raid I was #2 but in general melee burst seem to be out of control. I cannot (or I suck) hit over 50k on my necro.

Guild had:
Zerker 120k ish parse. (I was not on this raid to verify)
Bstlords breaking 75k

Reading SOE forums and hearing this also. I am not in favor of a nerf but casters need help!

I have most of my rk2 VOA spells and melee have not even got there new weapons yet! I know casters are normally front loaded but the load was small this go around. Sorry for the long rant feeling long winded today!
svenalo
Arch Magus

Re: Spell DPS

Post by svenalo »

This is in many other threads.
Tlobad

Re: Spell DPS

Post by Tlobad »

Yes sorry found the "Jan patch" dps thread 30 mins after creating this...