PET PARSES

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

PET PARSES

Post by Piemastaj »

So according to SOE I am the only 1 having issues with pet DPS on raids, which is not the case.

So I need the pets DPS line with time ( the overview tab with pets split), and the player DPS tab of just our regular pets. I also need what buffs your pet had, auras, bard or not, auspice or war cry ect. What EM level.

PM me here or send me a tell Xegony.Piemastaj, I will be on after 4PM cent time. Thanks.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Aumeldarie
Elementalist

Re: PET PARSES

Post by Aumeldarie »

I was getting mine together to PM but I am having a hard time getting the player dps tab info for pet to copy over. The only option it's giving me is to send the summary to EQ and it won't let me do the normal copy/paste.

p.s. I'm pretty horrible with computers but I do parse everything I've just never tried to post this tab before lol.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Send summary to Eq is simply saying you want to copy the information to the clipboard type of dealio. It is pretty much telling GamParse to Copy the information in that table, then you can paste it into a format that you want.

Make sure you only do your normal pet please.

It is basically the same key as 'send highlighted to EQ', which is what you should be also using for the Overview portion when you copy that over aswell.
Last edited by Piemastaj on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Aumeldarie
Elementalist

Post by Aumeldarie »

Ok sorry to be such a noob at this but where do i go to get the clipboard info is that in gamparse or something else? I usually annoy my husband with questions but he's at work and he doesn't play eq so when it comes to gamparse I'm kind of on my own lol.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

That is just you telling gamparse you want to copy the information. So then you can paste that information to a different area, that is all.

The clipboard thingy is something EQ uses, you can setup a key so that it pastes information from the clipboard into EQ. There is a clipboard in like word or something, but nothing from Gamparse gets posted onto a clipboard afaik.

What you should take from this is simple: 'Send Highlighted to EQ', 'Send summary to EQ' is simply saying you want Gamparse to copy the data so that you can paste it somewhere else. Basically like what you would do on any website with copy and paste. So, basically in the overview tab you want to click on your regular pet (so it is highlighted), then click send highlighted to EQ. Once that is done you can now paste that information into a PM here. Then you go over to Player DPS. Highlight your pet again, click send summary to EQ. Then when that is done you can Paste that part of the information into the same PM and continue to do the above steps for the next parses.

Aumeldarie
Elementalist

Post by Aumeldarie »

Oh lol thank you I got it now. I was using the send text to forums on the overview tab I didn't realize the send highlighted to eq worked for the forums. Thank you for explaining that I would never have figured that out unless I did it on accident!
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

I have only gotten 1 set of parses from a Mage that isn't me. This won't get fixed w/o more parses plain and simple.

Aumeldarie
Elementalist

Post by Aumeldarie »

Is there a way to do a sticky post with a huge red alert on it or something so people hopefully see and read your request?
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

I'll see if I can dig some out of my raid from last night to send when I get home.
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

Sorry Pie

I parse extensively when playinb but I'm a solo/group mage (haven't been on a real raid since before HoT came out) and my guild isn't high end either. I think they just took out beast and are farming SS.