PET PARSES

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Fleiss
Conjurer

Re: PET PARSES

Post by Fleiss »

So can I unscribe to RoF and not take any of the AAs to avoid all of this nerfage. Uggh. They would have been better suited to not release it that same time as SoF. Like going to a party and everyone else is getting door prizes of 100 dollar bills. You get there, your car is stolen, your girlfriend is making out with someone else and someone walks up and offers you a stick of gum.
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

Up until now I've been using High Guard Stravik or Stavus in Shards landing for pet parses. Anybody know of similar style mobs in TDS or CotF? Mobs with no special abilities but disgusting amount of hitpoints and a pretty high attk rating compared to similar mobs for the expansion is what I'm looking for. If nothing else I'll go back to those two mobs but it'd be nice to get a parse from a current content mob with current AC/HP/attk ratings.
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

Over the last week or so I've ran several parses under various conditions. If anybody is interested in viewing them or at least getting the relevant data let me know. Some of the results are surprising while others are expected.
Danille

Post by Danille »

Tweelis wrote:Over the last week or so I've ran several parses under various conditions. If anybody is interested in viewing them or at least getting the relevant data let me know. Some of the results are surprising while others are expected.
Please share! :P