Question - AA

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
yaladilae
Magician

Question - AA

Post by yaladilae »

Does Call of hero AA consumes peral?

Does Elemental Pact aa requires you to carry 1 malachite?
Conjurous
Elementalist

Re: Question - AA

Post by Conjurous »

New Rank of CoH AA does not consume pearl and aye u gotta carry at least 1 malachite around.
yaladilae
Magician

Post by yaladilae »

by new rank do you mean rank 2?
Tinkerton
Trial Member

Post by Tinkerton »

yaladilae wrote:by new rank do you mean rank 2?
Yes
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

Uhmmm, unless something has changed that I missed, CoH rank 2 only lowers the cast time on your CoH. Summoners Beckon allows you to use CoH without always consuming a pearl, but it still does happen occasionally, unless my pearls are disappearing somewhere else. :)
Ever since Anguish though, I only restock about 2 or 3 times a year, so I could be wrong and just haven't noticed it.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

If you use the AA CoH you do not consume a pearl. The rank 2 CoH aa affects only the CoH AA. If you use the spell CoH then cast time, refresh, and reagent use is all normal as it was before.

You are probably using the spell version to eat up your pearls. I'll double check Crystilla's AA search page and make an update to the text to reflect that, if necessary.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Update: I looked at the EQAA Research website and noticed that I had made an error in the rank 2 description of Call of the Hero AA. I have sent Crystilla a change to the description to reflect the 2nd rank of COH's true functionality.
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

Voragath wrote:If you use the AA CoH you do not consume a pearl. The rank 2 CoH aa affects only the CoH AA. If you use the spell CoH then cast time, refresh, and reagent use is all normal as it was before.

You are probably using the spell version to eat up your pearls. I'll double check Crystilla's AA search page and make an update to the text to reflect that, if necessary.
I'll check it out later. I used to mem the spell and alternate spell and AA for faster COH'ing, like when we were still doing Roots of Evil.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

The AA description on EQAAsearch has been corrected.