86-95 Levelling

Not quite at the level cap.
Wam
Elementalist

Re: 86-95 Levelling

Post by Wam »

Avno wrote:The elementals are the same level range, it's more about finding areas with a lot of them close together - like at Brine.
Okey i see! I need to do a try to see if can get more xp there!
I was at Beza last night i did 14,5% normal xp on my lesson, i had the Enc with me out of group and he help little with slowing/DE buffing/doting when i got adds!
Hopefully i will get a chance to do my last 17% to ding 84 tonight.
Then im going to try to get that relocation quest done and I need to get the Enc to 76 for the xp Aura.

Zzzeegg

Post by Zzzeegg »

Zzzeegg wrote:Yeah it's weird....

I trolled another toon to Kedge and I can pick it up and so have confirmed that it's the right place and item.

I've petitioned it now....
After A GM zone reset I was able to pick it up!!
Wam
Elementalist

Post by Wam »

Cool!

How far are you on it now?
Have you done the last part where you need drops ín Mec.. Factory?
I am about to try it out now!

Zzzeegg

Post by Zzzeegg »

Yes I finished it a couple of days ago.

The NE corner of Steam Factory seems the place for the last item. I got it on my first clearance. Nothing sees invis (for me) on the run in from FM - though it's a v good idea to shrink yourself at the ZI as some of the passages are v small.

BUT you will probably get multiple mobs. These wasn't an issue for me as they are lt blue but at 84 you will have to be v careful.
Wam
Elementalist

Post by Wam »

Zzzeegg wrote:Yes I finished it a couple of days ago.

The NE corner of Steam Factory seems the place for the last item. I got it on my first clearance. Nothing sees invis (for me) on the run in from FM - though it's a v good idea to shrink yourself at the ZI as some of the passages are v small.

BUT you will probably get multiple mobs. These wasn't an issue for me as they are lt blue but at 84 you will have to be v careful.
I wonder do pet pull still work getting only a few

Avno

Post by Avno »

I never got note than two, but I was careful of what to pull. Typically one lb, one dB at 86.
Wam
Elementalist

Post by Wam »

Avno wrote:I never got note than two, but I was careful of what to pull. Typically one lb, one dB at 86.
Humm well Air pet level 86 will be ex-trimly better then Air level 81 maybe need to level two 86 before i can do it solo...
Or maybe some one i guild can help me i need two of those drops one for Mag and one for Enc.

Wam
Elementalist

Post by Wam »

Zzzeegg Coth Me up to the roof well was hard for me to handle 3-4 with I had to will be better at 86 (86air is better I hope? )
I'm soon 85
BTW typical that X2 weekend is every time I go away on the weekend

speathdel

Post by speathdel »

Hey fellow mages,

I hunted a lot with guild groups and made level 95 with about 2k aa points now. Now my question for grinding exp / aa exp. But I never soloed in T4 zones in VoA yet.
Can I suficient solo with pet and merc in Cob, Sepulcher, Windsong? Or would you suggest for a constant expflow maybe more RT or Beastsdomain?

I am using atm wispers steel loop and my AA s are on pet defense and mage offense. I had the feeling that in t3 zones my air pet was eaten up often and the only for t5 merc to heal was the earth pet.

Thank you in advance
Speathdel
Potawatomi
Volunteer

Post by Potawatomi »

You can definitly Molo in T3 and higher zones but it won't be that great of xp and it's not that efficient. I suggest staying in in T2 zones for the most part because the mobs are much easier and less taxing on your mana. This will yeild higher aa xp for you over the long run. There are certain places in Valley, such as the treant area, where you can use your air pet without having to use a healer.
Last edited by Potawatomi on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.