Feature request

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Danille

Re: Feature request

Post by Danille »

Sirulus Delon wrote:And it is uncalled for to make the suggestion in such an offhanded manner as if to dismiss the geniality of the original request. The ignore feature request was also a genuine one. Even without having issues with another poster that's a feature that may need to be implemented at some point. But it is also not my boards so /shrug; it matters not to me. However, above all the mod has decided that I was a bad boy and punished me. Now that I've been... punished, will that allow me to get a yea or nay to my request? Or does it get ignored now?
-§ir
We were messing with you. Check your PM. :lol: Gonna work on the functionality that you request. It is a good suggestion.
Firen Fury
Arch Convoker

Post by Firen Fury »

awwww c'mon dont fix it yet! this was about to turn into this boards very first flame war! and a message board just isnt a message board till it gets its first flame war!

*giggles* just kidding!!!!!

actually im glad to know im not the only one with this problem. i kept checking my browser options cause i thought something got reset somehow. even if it is easy to get around it, this will be a good fix :)
Image . Image . Image
The 'Preview' Button is Your Friend
Dadani
Conjurer

Post by Dadani »

Hey Sir,
Not sure if this is much help but in Firefox if you hold down the CTRL key when you click the links, it will open a new window without having to right click and then click the option. It isn't quite as easy as your request but it does save a mouse click or two. Not sure if there is an equivalent feature in Explorer.
Image Image
Firen Fury
Arch Convoker

Post by Firen Fury »

hey neat, thanks, i didnt know that trick :)
Image . Image . Image
EQ Mage Tower

Post by EQ Mage Tower »

Testing

Dev's posts
Last edited by EQ Mage Tower on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Second Attempt
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Opened up a new page for me, woot! :D

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Firen Fury
Arch Convoker

Post by Firen Fury »

/cheer!

thank you :) :) :)
Image . Image . Image
Ottaro
Elementalist

Post by Ottaro »

Dadani wrote:Hey Sir,
Not sure if this is much help but in Firefox if you hold down the CTRL key when you click the links, it will open a new window without having to right click and then click the option. It isn't quite as easy as your request but it does save a mouse click or two. Not sure if there is an equivalent feature in Explorer.
Oh boy, now he'll get snippy with you for insulting his intelligence and that that was not his request or question.. :roll: :lol:
Dadani
Conjurer

Post by Dadani »

Oh boy, now he'll get snippy with you for insulting his intelligence and that that was not his request or question..
Nah, Sir and I go back a few years on the message boards. We have respect for each other.
Image Image
Sirulus Delon

Post by Sirulus Delon »

Dadani wrote:Hey Sir,
I actually never thought of that one, thanks for the tip. *Edit* Just tested it and it works! Yay!

Big kudos to board admin for getting the mod added to the boards by the way. Did you use the link I gave you or were you able to find something else? I am asking so that I can point my guild's board admin to the info in case they are willing to mod it.

-§ir