Void G requirements

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Glaven
Elementalist

Void G requirements

Post by Glaven »

Can anyone confirm what they are? Have Brekt kill and am fully Tower keyed, but still void f. Do you have to have all tower kills? I thought that I did, but the only thing I can think of is that i'm missing one.
Danille

Re: Void G requirements

Post by Danille »

To access Void G you must have defeated all tower events
wire
Elementalist

Post by wire »

Does your guild kill the Elite Guards before DT6?
Glaven
Elementalist

Post by Glaven »

Yes Wire, why do you ask?
Elmago

Post by Elmago »

What are some other flagging requirements in SoD?

I have completed all of the flagging missions and tasks for all themes except Kuua with all 3 of my toons. All three have been in raids clearing all of Tower and defeating Tyranont, Rallos' Return, and Emperor Ganak in FoS. My bard has completed all SoD raids and has Void G, my wizard and mage are only flagged for Void E. Two questions: Are there specific requirements for Void F? If I complete the Void F requirements, will my casters already be flagged for Void G?
Igniz Facere

Post by Igniz Facere »

Hm, my little druid sweetie attended the Korafax raids (Mindshear Avatar, Ksathrax and Pallorax) and the Tower events (including Elite Guardians) only. That was enough to kick her from Void E to G.

When I checked after Korafax, she was able to enter Void F so I *suppose* that those 3 Korafax raids should equal the Void F group progression.

The allmighty hammer of artillery, beneath which all things are rendered equal
Conjem
Arch Mage

Post by Conjem »

If you were Void E then the three Korafax raids will get you into F.

All the events in Tower are needed for G including one, almost positive, that usually only has augs in the chest.
Igniz Facere

Post by Igniz Facere »

Conjem wrote:...including one, almost positive, that usually only has augs in the chest.
The notorious Elite Guards, the one script my guild has the most dead people everytime throughout the entire tower (wipes not considered) :D They .... are evil ...

Mindrix
Conjurer

Post by Mindrix »

Igniz Facere wrote:
Conjem wrote:...including one, almost positive, that usually only has augs in the chest.
The notorious Elite Guards, the one script my guild has the most dead people everytime throughout the entire tower (wipes not considered) :D They .... are evil ...
They're cake with 25 ppl that are awake. I can't wait for all of the guilds that are going to have to attempt hard content as of next week. :)
Igniz Facere

Post by Igniz Facere »

Mindrix wrote:
Igniz Facere wrote:
They're cake with 25 ppl that are awake. I can't wait for all of the guilds that are going to have to attempt hard content as of next week. :)
Well, this is a hard enough it seems :>