Heroic Intelligence chart

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
azelana

Heroic Intelligence chart

Post by azelana »

I always loved and referred to that Heroic Intelligence chart the Library had. Anyone have some info on that chart.
Mindrix
Conjurer

Re: Heroic Intelligence chart

Post by Mindrix »

azelana wrote:I always loved and referred to that Heroic Intelligence chart the Library had. Anyone have some info on that chart.

Stepping from 0 to 100 is in the range of 11.25 mana per hInt.

Stepping from 101 to 200 is roughly 21.25 mana per hInt.

There's a stepping system they use, but most of that data was inputted into the old boards directly.
Redius
Conjurer

Post by Redius »

Mend, I know you wrote a lot (along with Wire) of complicated posts regarding the mathematics behind our class. I for one, would love to see those posts back up on this site (if you still have them). I love the intricacies of how to squeeze the most out of our class.

Red
Mindrix
Conjurer

Post by Mindrix »

Redius wrote:Mend, I know you wrote a lot (along with Wire) of complicated posts regarding the mathematics behind our class. I for one, would love to see those posts back up on this site (if you still have them). I love the intricacies of how to squeeze the most out of our class.

Red
A lot of mine were really only on the old forums. I could probably redo some, but I'd need time, something I don't have the most of.